My boyfriend wants to call me dirty terms?

My boyfriend asked if the next time we see each other he can call me dirty terms. I'm not sure what he intends to call me I'm guessing a slut or something but I'm wondering if this is unhealthy for a relationship or ok.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it's indeed odd. Maybe he finds it a turn on, or a show of dominance or something? I suppose people find that arousing.
    You make what you want of the relationship, so just remember that if it isn't of your liking then express your feelings about it and don't simply let your boyfriend call the shots and do as he likes. I mean, you should make it clear if it goes a little beyond what you consider comfortable for you or if the idea in general isn't what you want to exist in your relationship, or you find disrespectful or truly for any reason whatsoever that makes you feel weird about it or dislike it.

What Guys Said 5

• Something for everybody. I have not called a lover dirty names, but I would if she got off on it, as some do.
    Some girls are submissive or enjoy being dominated.
    All I can recommend is that you try it, and see how it works out.
    He must have been looking at some p*rn

• Ehh dirty talk, you could tell him to only say it when you're fucking. I think unhealthy or not depends on if you get offended by it.

• Some girls like being a called a "dirty filthy slutty cum bucket good for nothing but the holes you provide my dick you worthless shit eating whore." Some girls don't.

• Normal, doesn't mean he doesn't respect you.

• It is not unhealthy and everyone has a dirty side.

What Girls Said 0