Have you ever been involved with someone involved in the trade, sale, or distribution of illegal drugs?

Yes or no? If so, did you know they were about that life, or did they hide it from you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know lots of people that sell weed. Doesn't bother me in anyway. I have also known people to sell harder stuff as well and it doesn't affect my life, I am not going to narc them out.

What Guys Said 4

• I sold weed all through college.
    #boutdatlyfe #nocollegeloansmuthafuckaaaas

• I have not ever been with a girl who sold drugs.

• No I don't date scum.

• Pretty harsh opinion of people you've never met.

• Maybe, but I hate crime and distribution of illegal drugs is second to killin and rape only.

Help destroying lives and families, is qualifying them as scum.

• no, and i'd never want to.

i don't mind drugs, but then only losers take them lol..

What Girls Said 4

• Yep. He's a good friend and we had a friends with benefits thing going on. He told me and it wasn't a big deal.

• I myself have sold drugs: Weed mainly but others also over the years. I don't do it now. My brother does, and my mom - as have many of my friends over the years.

• I know a bunch of people that sell or trade weed it's no bug deal to me

• My step father did drugs and he owed some guy money so he stole my friends camera because he thought it was mine and he got our windows smashed in, and also I was almost killed, good dad right taking his 10 year old (at the time) to a drug deal

• By drugs I mean actual drugs not weed, weed is a plant