Is it a good idea to have a first date at a beach? Do we have to wear swimsuits or can we just wear shorts?

This guy suggested that. Do we have to wear swimsuits or can we just wear shorts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Seriously girls? You're thinking that because he asked her on a date to a beach, he's trying to get her in the least amount of clothes possible? Do YOU personally become too distracted to function when you see a guy in swim shorts? I would hope not. Yeah, seeing a guy shirtless is awesome but the novelty goes away pretty quickly. The same most likely goes for guys when they see a girl in a swimsuit. It's NOT that big of a deal people!

As for the question... I'd wear whatever swimsuit you have with shorts and a cute V-neck shirt or a tank top over it. It sounds fun!

What Guys Said 1

• If you have a swimsuit you can swim too. Why wouldn't you go in the water?

What Girls Said 4

• I like how this guy's idea of a first date involves seeing you with the least amount of clothes as possible.

Sleazebag alert.

• Don't show your body to someone that you don't know that well. It is a special thing. And you need some time to develop your relationship in that level. Put your short on, that is it at the moment.

• Its a realky good idea for a first date. U should wear a swimsuit with a really nice coverup and short. Paired with cute sandals.
    But if you aren't planning on getting wet then you should wear a cude sundress and again paired with sandals but if you would like some heels then wear wedges but i wouldn't recommend it because you might have to hold it while walking on the beach (depends on the type of wedges)

• He seems to be in a lot better shape than me, so I was just bit worried about that. I don't want to turn him off on the first date, so that's why I was thinking the beach might not be a good idea. What do you think?

• If he asked you out to begin with then i don't think he would mind if you are not as fit as him. If you are still worried then mayb it isn't a good idea. But if he seems really eager to go to the beach then you could try wearing dark swimsuit to make you look fitter.

• You know what he wants to see.