Guys, do you prefer short or tall girls?

Obviously i know 99% want shorter but whats your ideal height ish?
by the way im 5'7 :)
is that average or tall?

• Girls on the shorter side
  • Girls on the taller side

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually, tall girls (taller than 5'7) can be very sexy with those long limbs especially if they have a little meat. The only reason a man would shy away from a girl taller than him is cuz of this: a girl will reject a guy who is shorter than her and will always feel ashamed being with him. if it werent for women with the impossible height standards men wouldn't even care

What Guys Said 15

• my ideal height is definitely on the shorter side so anything from 5" - 5"7 works for me but i always wanted to try a taller girl:P hahaa

• I like shorter girls but not too short. Since I have started dating after my divorce I find that my usual 5' 7" to 5'10" is just right. But I am ok going as low as 5' 2"
    because I am 6' 3" shorter then that is awkward.

• I am 5'7" so anything that is 5'7" or below. Voted A) because I am short compared to the average, the optimal height difference is 2-4 inches.

• Im a tall guy myself, so I prefer tall girls.

• I guess on the shorter side. I'm around 5'9. Anyywhere from 5' to 5'7 im fine with. Your height is fine.

• I am 5'9 and I prefer a girl shorter than me.

• I have so many preferences. when I say I like cute shorties it doesn't mean that I will not want tall girls, I also like girls with long legs. preferences actually mean shit :)

• the avg height for a girl is 5"5 i like girls around 5"3 to 5"7 but i like girls to be shorter than me i dont care if there tall for a girl aslong as they are shorter than me by few inches

• Height doesn't matter to me.

• 5ft 4-8 for me

• i have no preference.

• How many times is the question going to be asked on GaG before us men don't prefer ANY girl?

• The ideal height for a girl to me is between 5' and 5'4"

• I prefer girls who are 5'8 - 5'10. That's shorter than me.
    Your height is average and it's a good height.

• I voted tall, because I'm 6' and my girlfriend is 5'10". I used to think I would want a short girl, like 5', but now I wouldn't have it any other way.

What Girls Said 2

• I always hoped that guys like taller girls, lol.

• I like short girls like my girlfriend because then we can change clothes