Guys, do you prefer short or tall girls?

Obviously i know 99% want shorter but whats your ideal height ish?
by the way im 5'7 :)
is that average or tall?

• Girls on the shorter side
    33% (3)75% (21)65% (24)Vote
  • Girls on the taller side
    67% (6)25% (7)35% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually, tall girls (taller than 5'7) can be very sexy with those long limbs especially if they have a little meat. The only reason a man would shy away from a girl taller than him is cuz of this: a girl will reject a guy who is shorter than her and will always feel ashamed being with him. if it werent for women with the impossible height standards men wouldn't even care

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• my ideal height is definitely on the shorter side so anything from 5" - 5"7 works for me but i always wanted to try a taller girl:P hahaa

1|0
    0|0
  • I like shorter girls but not too short. Since I have started dating after my divorce I find that my usual 5' 7" to 5'10" is just right. But I am ok going as low as 5' 2"
    because I am 6' 3" shorter then that is awkward.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am 5'7" so anything that is 5'7" or below. Voted A) because I am short compared to the average, the optimal height difference is 2-4 inches.

1|0
    0|0
  • Im a tall guy myself, so I prefer tall girls.

1|2
    0|0
  • I guess on the shorter side. I'm around 5'9. Anyywhere from 5' to 5'7 im fine with. Your height is fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am 5'9 and I prefer a girl shorter than me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have so many preferences. when I say I like cute shorties it doesn't mean that I will not want tall girls, I also like girls with long legs. preferences actually mean shit :)

1|0
    0|0
  • the avg height for a girl is 5"5 i like girls around 5"3 to 5"7 but i like girls to be shorter than me i dont care if there tall for a girl aslong as they are shorter than me by few inches

1|0
    0|0
  • Height doesn't matter to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • 5ft 4-8 for me

1|0
    0|0
  • i have no preference.

1|0
    0|0
  • How many times is the question going to be asked on GaG before us men don't prefer ANY girl?

0|1
    0|0
  • The ideal height for a girl to me is between 5' and 5'4"

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls who are 5'8 - 5'10. That's shorter than me.
    Your height is average and it's a good height.

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted tall, because I'm 6' and my girlfriend is 5'10". I used to think I would want a short girl, like 5', but now I wouldn't have it any other way.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I always hoped that guys like taller girls, lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like short girls like my girlfriend because then we can change clothes

1|0
    0|0