Would you date someone that was stronger than you?

Ok so im pretty strong in the sense that i can take down a grown man that weighs 200lb im 15 and i practice martial arts and such because i live in a bad neighborhood, but i was with my guy friends the other day when this guy took my bag and ran off so obvi we ran after him, but i got to him first and i tackled him then i had a firm talk about how he can't be stealin anyway my friends looked at me like i had 12 heads, they assumed that because i am a "small white girl" that i couldnt take care of myself, first off im not small im 5'5 and weigh 140lb mostly muscle, but they sorta stopped flirting with me like they used to, i know one of them liked me but now that they saw me take that guy down i dont think he does anymore

Most Helpful Guy

• pretty dangerous to be doing stuff like that what if he had a gun or a knife? this is real life not some hollywood action flick

• well i didn't get hurt, and i had a lot of money in there i can't just let him take it..

• you do know you dont have to do the breath? you can just do chest compressions...

• from what i learned i thought it was 30/2? didn't know i didn't have to do breaths, good to know, thank you!

What Guys Said 14

• Haha, Why not? At least this time she'll fight the goons with me rather than being the damsel in distress :P P. S. Some guys will find it offensive because the very existence of you will emasculate them but rest assured, A real gentleman would see nothing but your personality and how well it matches with their own. And they stopped flirting? No biggie. You'll find someone who appreciates you for who you really are. Hope this helped :)

• oh I totally would yeah :D only because you mentioned martial arts:)

• I really like women who can take care of themselves. It's probably an automatic +2 on the 1-10 scale. No kidding. Victim types are boring and annoying, and I doubt I'm alone in thinking that.

So yeah. I love dating women that can kick my butt. It makes me admire em more.

• If a girl was skilled in a fun martial arts, I would like to train with her. And I would likely be attracted to her.

But if she is stronger than me because of big muscles and such. Meh. Not attractive to me.

Quite some guys like a girl who can stand up for herself though.

• i dont have the bodybuilder muscle, i think that is gross if gone overboard

• Lol, no I couldn't. But I work out and strength trian regularly so if the girl was stronger then me she would have to be like one of those body builder women who I don't find attractive. I train to fight in situations though so if it comes down to it, I can protect those I love.

• Id be totally fine with that. My ego could take it. You put a lot into training your body, and you should be proud of that. Any guy who wouldn't date you because of that is probably a little insecure. BTW, you don't sound cocky. But your guy friends likely felt inferior that you stopped the perp before they could. That was impressive by the way!

• I don't care my girlfriend is a body builder and can wrestle down a lot of my friends so I make it my business to always be stronger and more muscular than her. It is sort of like a competition. however I have to say that I also think that muscular girls are hot.

• sadly though girls bodies aren't built to be strong as a guy so in theory if a guy was at his perfect form most girls couldn't beat him in my opinion. Not to hate on girls or anything. I am talking about normally not Olympic weight lifting.

• oh alright that makes more sense then.

• lol sorry for the confusion

• If you're 5'5" @ 140lb you're pretty fucking buff...

• i do have muscle but not the gross shemale kind.. i hope i never look like that

• Could be that the guy felt you were emasculating him by taking down the guy.

• LOL i wouldn't mind at all. U can be ma protection and ma queen :")

• you sound a tad bit cocky but i would if they look grand i dont want a girl that has big muscles like il be grand with you if you look like katie taylor the irish girl boxer

• i dont brag about my achievements because i dont want to come off as one of those cocky asshole girls, no i dont have bulging muscles that look horrid

• no, i meant American football.. lol sorry

• well ya private message me can we carry on this chat about sports?

• I would if the girl didn't look like a bodybuilder.

• I definitely would, it's super hot.

• better question is would a girl date a guy weaker than them

What Girls Said 1

• Yes ofcourse.. I like and I prefer a guy or my partner to be physically stronger than me :D
    But for girls, it doesn't matter if I am stronger or they are stronger than me, I don't compare nor have preference for my same gender :)