Should I ask him directly that“ Are you married?"?

This guy is from work, we only know each other for weeks, we flirt all the time, I am pretty sure he has feelings for me.

The point is when I make moves to invite him to my place he always said next time and explain that he has appointment with someone else.

Rumor has it he is not single. But he never mentioned to me even when I implied.

Should I ask him directly, will it too forward for a guy? I don't want spoil things between us.

I am been silly I think if I don't ask I will always have the chance been with him´╝îlol.

Most Helpful Girl

• They say that if you want to know if a women is prego to ask if she has children, just ask him if he has any family here, and if he says yes, a wife, bingo, you have your answer.

What Guys Said 3

• You ought to ask him. You don't want to be known at work as the girl willing to sleep with married guys!

• Sure, just ask him directly.

• I would... I mean, I had a girl who is married, kiss me. She never once mentioned she was married. I never asked... it's not something I thought I'd have to

What Girls Said 1

• Yeh just ask him. I'm thinking though surely he should have a ring on? Anyways if it turns out he isn't married then you've also sorta let him know you're interested. 2 birds 1 stone & all that.