I've been talking to women asking how important looks are for them. The consensus is that woman say looks don't matter as much as guys think?

Would u rather have looks and a good body or brains and a good personality?

• Good looking and nice body
  • smart and good personality

Most Helpful Guy

• Asking people what they are attracted to will lead to somewhat different conclusions than observing how people react when approached by others.

What Girls Said 5

• Truth is, I'd like a little bit of both good looks and a good personality. Is that really too much to ask for? He doesn't have to look like a model, all I'm saying is that he should look healthy and decent, as well as have a nice personality.
    But the thing is, even if you're average looking, if a person really likes you, they will get more and more attracted to your looks. Even if they weren't initially. If you have a great personality, it will make you look more attractive.

• truth is good looks and nice body don;t last forever... Then what will you have your awesome personality? o wait nope you don't have one. Give me a guy who likes movies, and analyzing them after we have watched them... someone who likes talking conspiracy theories and who can stay up all night talking to me... I'm his forever.

• Can last decades.

You'd be surprised how much personalities can change over 30 years as well.

• yah the sad news is females will go for ugly guys more often then males will go for ugly females

• Yes its tragic.

More sad news - males will go for unemployed females more than females will go for unemployed males. We're all so terrible to each other.

• I really didn't find my boyfriend attractive until after we started dating. I didn't like him romantically either, until after we were in a relationship. So I'm lucky I am now, or this would have been awful. But now that I love him, I'm attracted to him. Even just his mannerisms are precious now.

• i rather be smart and good personality then a geat body they will get me farther

What Guys Said 2

• I am interested in both. You can't really hang around someone whom you find stupid, can you? But the term "good looks" literally just means that whether when I look at you I find you attractive or not, and I haven't really figured out the common denominator for it.

• It is something in body SHAPE TYPE and also something to do with facial bone structure and overall body ratios. I have not figured it out.

• It's true - but it's also one of those things men are hardwired to disbelieve because of how visually oriented men are. We can't imagine women being different anymore than a fish can imagine a universe that isn't wet.