I told this girl I liked her and all she said was awwe and nothin has come up about the thing again what does that mean?

I don't know what to do please help.

• Ask her out
  • Don't stay friends

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless you're already best friends (which is a mistake you should have made a move sooner, but hey), don't tell a girl you're not dating you like her. What's she supposed to say? If she's secretly in love with you she can shout 'I love you too whatweallknow omg unicorns!'. But most likely she doesn't like or not like you yet. Hopefully she thinks you're okay looking and mildly entertaining and is willing to get to know you better on a dating basis. So again, what's she supposed to do?

Ask her out. Now its obvious - she says yes, or no, or she makes an excuse which means 'no' unless she actively tries to reschedule. don't ask girls out in some vague sense if possible, try to ask on a specific date.

If you've been best friends for years and are deeply in love with her and she knows everything about you, go ahead and tell her your feelings, because in this case, there's no need to go on 'a date'. either she feels the same and you become a couple, or she doesn't, and you don't. But if you don't know her super well? Just ask her on a date.

What Girls Said 4

• Means she is not interested nor does she feel the same way time to move on my friend

• Sorry it seems like she mostly doesn't feel the same way, but I think you could try asking her out to gauge what her reaction is

• she doesn't feel the same way but she doesn't wanna hurt ur felings

• Stay friends! There's this guy who constantly says I'm gorgeous and cute and that he wants me and yea he said those exact words and I'm like like "aww thanks"

What Guys Said 2

• Awwe, doesn't sound positive. She'd say the same thing if a kitten walked by. Are you a kitten?

I think to be sure, you still ask her out.

• Where's Option C: move on with your lifeand forget about her? she doesn't like you hence the aww comment, and being "friends" with someone that rejected you, softly, but rejected none the less will kill you on the inside.

move on with your life dude.