Dr.. guys and girls ! , Would you date a girl/guy in a far distance relationship, if she/he really likes you?

Would u.. if she/he really loves u?

I don't know how to say but its like from different countries?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup. But it would depend on the girl I'm seeing. The fact that she's crazy in love with me isn't the only reason. I would have to decide if we're compatible or not. Would it be better to just let her go? Do we get along well? Do we want the same things in life?

At your age I highly doubt you've even given that stuff any thought. On most of my dates lately I've brought up kids, housing arrangements, where they see themselves in 40 years, pet peeves. I also look at characteristics; I look for girls that are polite to strangers, affectionate, etc.

I'm really picky right now because I gave my heart to a girl only for her to dump me after 4 years. She "loved" me too. Things don't always work out because of love.

What Guys Said 5

• I had three long-distance relationships in the past year. Only one experience is worth sharing though because the other two were short-lived. I could not find anybody really locally on dating sites or any social gatherings because they were either super-shallow or self-centered. About a year ago from today, My first girlfriend lived on a really small island on the Malaysian coast. We talked and Skyped as friends for two weeks; and found out what we were looking for in each other and that we really loved each other. I stayed proud and dedicated to her the entire time; and she promised to come to an ivy league college nearby in the United States to be near me in the future. However, she had this one "male friend" who came out of nowhere, bought her about $400 worth of gifts with his dad's money and basically stole her from me. I'm not going to list out the entire drama, but the short story is all she said was "Sorry, I still love you; but we can still be friends!" I erased her out of my life completely after that. If she made all these promises of waiting and dedication, then backstabbing me for another guy, then thinking it's okay to apologize and still be friends about it, she isn't worthy of being my girlfriend; let alone, a good friend to me.

• that is really sad... if I had been u, then I would have broken her teeths in to pieces... choose the right one , sir... u sound like a gd guy... don't worry, you'll surely get a gd grl in future for your gd loving heart! Best of luck ((: and I'm sory bout my English bz I'm not so gd at it. thank u.((:

• define far please?

• different countries..

• oh no I couldn't do that. well I mean ok technically you said "date" so I couldn't date a girl in another continent but a Long Distance Relationship? maybe.

• Best of luck then!

• I did once.

• Experiance?

• She is the best person an LDR could offer but then too... LDR's don't work so unless you have a million bucks with which you can visit him monthly, I wouldn't suggest an LDR for you now.

• How far do you mean by far distance relationship.
    I have heard of ling distance relationship , but its something new.😃

• Different countries

• Yea ryte ((: thank u for answering sir.

• You are welcome.😃

• I did once. I was in Germany and she in the UK.

What Girls Said 4

• Well ask urself first. " do YOU love him?" if answer is yes, go for it. I have been in a long distance relationship since last 4 years ( now he is my fiance) and if u both r understanding, go for it. Nothing better than being in relationship wit a guy who loves u:):):):):):)

• Wow thats so cute :D wish u a best of luck... bt its just a random question ((: thank u any way ((:

• I agree its tough cas u can't b normal stuff like other couples. I can meet my fiancee once in 2 months but again it depends on u:) good luck dear:)

• Thank. u :)

• It would be very hard & a big commitment to make but it's worth it for love, so yes, I would.

• Depends on how far you mean.

• No, I don't do LDR ( long distance relationships)

• Thank u for answering ((: