Will he pay for our date?

We went on our first date after he invited me and we ended up splitting the bill. He offered a bit and obv I offered too and he accepted.
Second date I bought us both ice cream and then at dinner we split again.
Will our third date be the same?

We've been talking more 6 months and basically are like gf/bf.

Most Helpful Guy

• The guy should ALWAYS pay for the first date. If the girl is insistent on splitting the bill on the first date she is really saying thanks but no thanks. I am paying my half so I can get away clean and not feel any obligation to ever talk to you again. That part was for the guys. If he invited you to dinner he should pay. If you're going dutch all the time then you're really not bf/gf. There is no basically like gf/bf either. Either you are or you are not. You should have a conversation and be very clear. Ask if you are bf/gf and if you are then you are monogamous and your guy should treat you on your dates. If you want to mix it up occasionally and ask him out and make it your treat that is sweet and is a great way to keep things fresh but dutch all the time is screaming friends with benefits only. If that's what you want well that is your prerogative.

What Guys Said 4

• I have no idea lol. maybe he will be used to the pattern you two are doing now.

• May be he may have some financial issue or he is not interested to spend more. He always think about future savings. But anyway finally he will come to know what's the value of life at this age of enjoyment. Definitely he bill same. Do one think next time u order many things and u spend the money for it and see the change of him.

• Going Dutch on a date can evolve into a permanent arrangement.
    If a guy asks you out, he should do the paying.

• If he's inviting you out, he needs to do the paying. He's cheap. Should be a deal breaker for you.

What Girls Said 3

• Does it even matter?

• it shouldn't matter at all unless the person is extremely traditional, which seems impossible in this generation.

• if u want it to be different u have to do something to break the pattern. maybe bring up in a conversation that you find it attractive when a man isn't afraid to take care of his woman for example paying for the date or planning something special for her

• I think so -most guys usually pay the bill but...

• buuut whaaat? :D

• but he seems different -I just didn't want to sound mean but he's the stingy type most guys have that pride and ego thing but are gentlemanly too - they don't like the girl paying but he doesn't care if its split. On the other hand maybe that's how he was socialised so thinks its normal

• or thinks its what u want