Do girls like guys who sing?

Just wondering... Like not some heavenly next best voice thingy but just a habit of humming old songs or soft rock music when I am with her or is just doing some task around the place. Oh, Could sing FOR her too sometimes.

Most Helpful Girl

• My (guy) friend would hum out songs sometimes and I would join in and we would end up having a karoake session! I love it when guys sing to me, doesn't really matter how good they are , but the song they choose to sing!

• Haha, that sounds cool :) And my songs are mostly like the soft rock ones, not such a big fan of metal, like by Enrique, Linkin Park, Green Day, Breaking Benjamin. Even some from Ed Sheeran and I really like one called La vie en rose, it's just a perfect song :)

• Because I don't know anyone named Bessie! ^.^

• Well... Now u do :P

What Girls Said 12

• Yeah that would be cool, we coud both sing and jam lol

• Yes. Yes! YES!! Reall, you don't even have to sing, you can just hum and enjoy the music and the rhythm and it's FUCKING SEXY...
    Okay... I got overexcited :33

• I do exactly that haha. Because... psst... I don't really remember all the lyrics. Im more of a piano guy so I just enjoy the melody.

• Yep its cute :):):) my fiance sings for me whenever I m angry or sad and believe me it lifts up my mood:) ur gf is lucky. Try dedicating her songs and surprise her:)

• Haha, Sorry, no gf here :) I was just thinking about it hehe, like no girl in a relationship previously has ever minded and they seemed to like it it but still, just thought like what would a girl really think.

• I love a guy who likes to sing. I always tell my boyfriend to sing more. Become a singer even! (:

• That's good :) He must have a great voice :)

• yes i love

• The men who have a real bluesy voice are pretty sexy.

• My voice... is uh.. idk, It's different.

• Men who are musically talented in any form are sexy to the max :-)

• Singer, drummer, flutist and a pianist here. Not the greatest at any of them but not the worst too. But lol, sexy isn't exactly the word I'd use to define myself.

• They are all equally as "shallow"

• Okay... You win :P

• Yes, mostly because I'm a singer too, and I love a guy who can bust out a duet with me if I want.

• That would be soooo perfect! Guys who sing and don't hide it are awesome

• i love guys who sing. even if it isn't the best, at least you try and have fun doing it :)

• Yep, It's like you can express yourself when your day is going either good or bad and can just tune in the environment through the songs you sing :)

• Yesss! I love a guy that can sing! <3 omg

• Yes it adorable. I have always want a guy to right a love song about me and him or sing me to sleep.

• A love song is really easy to write if you have the right girl :) And haha, I always wanted to sing someone to sleep. But so far, it's only my little sister xD who has been the victim of my cacophony/melody whatever :P

What Guys Said 0