Ladies: Is a height of 5 feet 7 inches too short for a male?

Is that height a deal-breaker for you?

I am a white male
Approx 20 years old

I recognize I am short, but is my height too short?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other traits can outweigh it (explain)

Most Helpful Girl

• no. that's average and fine. even if you were short it's still fine.

What Girls Said 9

• Although I have normally dated guys that are 6ft and taller, 5'7" is definitely not a deal-breaker for me as I am only 5'2".

• My brother is about your height, and he does just fine with girls. You are not to short. There are girls out there that will date a guy who is only an inch taller then them, or the same height. I dated a guy once that was my height (5'6).

• I prefer a guy to be taller then me I'm short so most guys are but it's not a deal breaker. I think personality has a bigger impact then height.

• I voted no, but then again, I'm 5ft nothing so everyone's like a freaking skyscraper to me anyway

• Really... who gives a flipping F about your height... Yeah like, I prefer taller 'cause, because... well society's standard, but if you're an awesome guy who's 100% my type... I don't really give an eff about your height.

• I'd honestly rather you be shorter than me than me out weighing you. That is somehow devastating.

• It's not a deal breaker. I'm only 5'4" so for me, no.

• My husband is 5'6" and most people don't notice because he has a larger than life personally. I've actually herd people refer to him as that big guy, usually teenage boys looking to date his daughter. Lol

• I would say no, but that might be cause I'm 5'2 hahaha

What Guys Said 5

• My height is also 5'7", but I'm still 1 inch taller than the average male height of my country. I too have often wondered if this would be a deal breaker for women, but I'm slightly relieved after seeing the answers from females here.

• its not too short IMO.

• Woooo! I'm even shorter and this makes me happy! ^_^

• Anyone that bases a person soley on height is shallow. Thats how I look at it.

• Have you seen Vegeta? All the girls loved that guy.