OMG please help me figure this out!?

I have recently gotten a boyfriend. He is amazing and we love each other. he texted me last night saying that we needed to talk, and now won't text me back. he hasn't spoken to me since 11 last night, and its starting to worry me. any ideas what it could be about?

Most Helpful Guy

• Certainly, stay calm! Emotion is the worst advisor there is. Although it's hard, wait a little longer.
    You never know what's up, if he's already in trouble with something he may need some time.
    If he doesn't text you back, send him a message tomorrow just asking him if he's okay saying you love him.
    Thumbs up there's no trouble ahead for you!

What Guys Said 2

• He could be busy, or have some other emergency going on. Since I don't know him, I don't know what he wants to talk about.

• It could be anything so you need to text him to find out
    or call him up this will put your mind to ease

What Girls Said 1

• Usually, "We need to talk" is the scary phrase someone says when they're about to give had news. But hey, just give him time. Maybe he's still thinking things over. Or maybe there's just really something the you need to talk about as a couple. Just ask him directly and not jump to conclusions.

• I've been trying to tell myself that its probably nothing, but i can't help but worry.

• Ask him personally so you don't have to worry. :)

• he's not answering his phone