Curious: Do guys mind if a girl is taller than them?

Ehh.. I'm tall, as tall as my boyfriend and honestly just wanted to know from a more general insight if it bothers guys.

0|0
0|14

Most Helpful Guy

• No not really. Even if she wears really tall high-heel shoes to make herself taller than me, it doesn't really matter. Height doesn't determine a woman's beauty.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I personally feel its a bit awkward, but it shouldn't be a deal breaker if we're compatible with each other regarding our personalities and interests.

0|0
    0|0
  • usually they prefer to be taller, it's the same with intelligence/talents but the right guy won't be intimidated or jealous.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls smaller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'5 and lots of women are taller than me, but no I don't mind if a girl is taller than me nor do I have a problem with her wearing heels. It just means I'll have to get my stilts out of the garden shed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maximum of 3 inches above meh

0|0
    0|0
  • if it´s just a bit, its not that bad but if she can look down on me, it´s awkward.

0|0
    0|0
  • if a girl is taller than me I'm more likely to think of her as a big sister figure.

0|0
    0|0
  • No

I've actually told most of my friends i want a girl who's taller than me, i don't know why. I like models i guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • I preffer taller girls, guess im into amazon´s..! ;)
    not a fetish, but if I may choose, I choose the ones just a little bit taller than me!! ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • yep :) actually i don't like be shorter than my girl :)

0|0
    0|0
  • not at all, then again i'm 5'5" so...

0|0
    0|0
  • She needs to be shorter than me without heels, but taller than me, with heels. I'm 5'7"ish

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but girls seem to mind if the guy is shorter than them.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.