How can a white guy get a middle eastern girl?

I'm white, but I for some reason like middle eastern girls , I'm chistan though, and kinda fat

I'm not saying I only like middle eastern girls. I like whites, blacks and Asian, I don't judge by race, for some reason though, I just have this "thing" for middle Eastern girls

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• umm well... its pretty difficult to be honest, since their cultured backgrounds and religion. But if your lucky to find a family who won't care about their families reputation and actually care about their daughters love.. then your in luck!
    You can try and convince her and her parents that it can work, but it requires great patients and hope.
    Example: I'm middle eastern, and i know that i won't be allowed to be with anyone outside of my afghan nationality.. so i don't bother.
    Best of Luck! :)

• Thanks? I think?

• What are the complications?

• The complications would be at first, finding a female who actually wants to be in a relationship with a happy ending? and not to just lead you on and end the relationship just so she can marry her own cultural husband (has happened a lot) it has caused heaps of heart breaks, many middle eastern males tend to go out with white women but in the end let them go to get married with a middle eastern woman. So first overcome that, then try and convince her and her parents that your a traditional, trustworthy, hardworking guy who won't let her down. :)

• Yes, a white guy can get a middle eastern girl... fairly easily... I can attest to that... there is not "0 luck" as another poster wrote. I think it really may depend on the type of middle eastern girl... some Lebanese women tend to be more open to mixing with other middle eastern cultures... and they tend to adapt fairly well to other countries if they are immigrants. The middle east is a lot of different countries and there are big differences.

That said... I'm not fully Lebanese but a good portion... on my mom's side they are basically Americanized and most of the girls are with white men. My parents are a lot more strict because of my father who is full Lebanese and and immigrant from there... he would prefer I marry a Lebanese Muslim man... my BF is white and we get along very well... and are going to get married. My parents may not like it but it isn't their life to live. I'm not attracted to middle eastern men unless they are Lebanese and Americanized.

• Not white but this makes things look hopeful lol

• love how you said that "my parents may not like it but it isn't their life to live" thats so true.. because there's so much compilations with my family.. mmm

• @Iveloved_ivelost, I've told my parents it's my life before and they went insane... they basically see my life as an extension of their own... and that I am expected to live how they want... and how dare I even think about trying anything else. At the age of 30 though... I'm just so tired of it... I'd rather die than continue living for my parents.

• Pretty easily, imo. Especially in westernized countries where most Muslims are faux-Muslims.

• The question is worded weird. Get sounds like you're shopping and that's scary and illegal. Meet sounds normal.
    Having said that, I don't know maybe they have dating sites just for that criteria seeing as how they have all kimds of dating sites that meet oddly specific criteria.

• if he had said "get a white girl" would you still have said he sounds like he's "shopping"? Or was the fact that it was middle Easter that made you assume mail order? he doesn't mean meet, he means earn, he means what does he have to do to be attractive to a middle eastern girl.

• No need to apologize if it was an honest mistake.

• Thank you

• My cousin is middle eastern and she wants a white guy SO bad. xD But she doesn't like fat guys... honestly she's a bit obsessed with looks. That's all she cares about. I keep telling her she's heading for disaster if that's all she goes for... also, she's Muslim.

• I don't care if she's Muslim, in less you mean she doesn't like Christians

• It's not that SHE doesn't like Christians, but in the muslim culture, the father has a very huge part in who the girl marries, and most muslim fathers won't be okay with their daughter being with a Christian man. In their culture, the man is thought to be more 'influential' than the woman, so the father will assume she will convert to Christianity, so.. most likely he would not approve. Obviously, there are probably some muslim girls who stray away from their family, and even some more liberal fathers, but.. most of the time, this isn't the case.

• (and if the father or family don't like you then they might break into your house and murder your wife as shown below)

• Well most Middle Eastern women are religious or Muslims so unless you're talking about Christian Middle Eastern women - sorry 0 luck there

• Damn...

• I know not all middle Easterns are Muslim

• Er yeah thats what I said or did you not read my answer at all.

• Dude be yourself. Dont worry about the way you look. Looks aren't everything. If you like the girl walk up to her like a boss ( not in a rude way. In a way that you feel comforable and confident.) Ooo cool im Christian too... represent

• No, what I meant was I don't look good at all, not just fat

• Yes I have been told, I'll message you so you can see what I look like

• I'm Middle Eastern but Christian , some of comments stereo typing

• You can get any race/ethnicity of women you want. Just go out there & meet them. Middle eastern does NOT equal Muslim.

• a lot easier than getting an Indian girl. Middle eastern girls are more willing to assimilate into white culture

• I've been trying to get a white guy and I'm a middle eastern girl

• As I said I don't look all that good

• Oh no! Sorry I didn't post that comment to say I was interested. Sorry :( just wanted to make u feel more confident

• Oooooohhhhh, okay

• I don't think they'd go for you but good luck !

• If you are saying middle eastern i am guessing its the islam woman? they you have to get your balls cut off and convert into muslim! I would never encourage it unless she AND her family is the modern type!

What Guys Said 11

• Still have a chance about Iranian girls. Such a xenophile race!
    Most of them worship American lifestyle, fashion, handsome guys, especially shaved-blond-blue eyed white men! lol
    Most of them are trying to escape their country at any cost because they feel they're outmoded there! You can be their savior!
    But it's hard to get close to religious type. They are not open to anybody even religious men. They will not flirt with you, they will not go for sex before marriage, even they will not let you touch them. Of course I mean MOST OF THEM. Some of them act in way of hypocrisy.
    If you're looking for a relationship, go for westernized type.

• As I said I'm not that good looking, I have brown hair and blue eyes, but I'm fat and 5'9½ ... I'm also 14

• About the Economics let me add the Sassanid Era in Persia which the country had extremely powerful Economy and military might and we see In their language was spread in the India of that time and their Clothes and products was found in ruins of Thugrestan far north east of Iran near to north west of China where the thukhars lived.

• White culture whelms the world because of carelessness and promiscuity in it which let you do what you want to do. And who doesn't like that? It's easy to have no mind of what is moral and what is not. Isn't it?
      What are this White culture achievements? The Exploitation (We're WHITE and oh yeah! The world is ours)? The Consumerism? The Legalization of Prostitution instead of solving it? The right of having a gun back your pocket? Don't make me laugh please :)
      It's possible that a country has a powerful economy and military (as you said), but it doesn't mean it's culture is valuable. People who like this culture don't want to think. Cause thinking hurts.

• There are a lot of Christian Middle Eastern girls and they love white guys. Muslim Middle Eastern girls won't go for you unless there's a rare exception and even then, their parents would want you to convert if it goes to the point of you wanting to marry her.

• I'm Arab Christian but I like how Muslim man respect the woman ;)

• Can I convert now!

• Keep approaching middle eastern girls until one says "yes"... unfortunately there is no way to shortcut this process

• The local women kept trying to marry their little daughters off to one of our colonels.

• I like Middle Eastern women too, but please don't automatically assume that every Middle Eastern person follows Islam, there are plenty of people in the Middle Eastern people who follow a wide variety of different faiths.

• Talk to one, connect with them, build a relationship.

• Well the middle estern aren't black first ! qnd second, they are white too ! and they are so beautiful !!!
    But it depends from which country u like to get one :D

• Ask her dad, get a bulletproof and bomb proof uniform like the one they used in the hurt locker movie haha
    - coming from a middle eastern

Where from the middle east, different attitudes towards life in different places

• Jump on a plane my main stain

• A white guy with a middle eastren woman? ALLAHU ACKBAR!

• That sounds like a terrible idea, I wouldn't want to associate with Muslim parents because they can be extremely judgmental in every aspect possible and really strict and harsh and violent and disregard basic human rights of their daughters.

• This is true in most cases, but if he finds someone he loves and she loves him... it's not the parents decision

• It can

• Sure, the question was about Islam but you also posted a question about the stonings. It was no one else ANONYMOUS but you since your links were posted in that question. So why did you only ask stoning question if you're so much for justice but not ask about the recent killings of blacks done by white cops in America? That's a bigger issue at the moment since it's been happened quiet a lot recently. These are more recent events that the stoning articles you posted in your other question. Your agenda is only to promote Islamophobia but not speak out against the injustices done against blacks because if you really did care for people's justice, you would have been very vocal for all the white cops' racist killings being done in America recently. You didn't because you're also racist along with being an Islamophobe, that's all there is to it.

Sorry Asker, but if anyone is going to generalize then I'll play the generalization game with them.