What's wrong with pof?

I've talked to like 100 girls on this site but nothing ever comes of it. It's upsetting that I message a girl 3 or 4 times over a couple days then don't hear from her after that. That happens with every girl. I've only gotten like 2 numbers. One girl never answered or called me back and the other one was just a flake and had no intention on going on a date. Luckily I didn't get stood up at the actual date location. Obviously the girls get bombarded by messages, but I would have thought I would have at least had a date by now. Another thing I've noticed is these girls are on the site for most the day. Don't they have a life?

Most Helpful Guy

• I used POF once for about a two week period to test it and see what the hubhub was about and came away with three dates and once girl who is still a friend of mine as I decided she simply wasn't my type once I met her. After that I determined I didn't like the online scope as I simply prefer meeting people in person and handling the courting process that way. I simply didn't like the online atmosphere as the girls told me that they constantly receive messages from "weirdo's, men who they would never waste time with, and/or deadbeats with either no job or no level of understanding in terms of women".

That said, and the only reason I bring up my own personal experience, is simply to point out I don't think there is anything wrong with it, per say, however, perhaps (impossible to really know without seeing your profile) you should change your description and strategy because through both personal experience and also research I have found that outside the scammer's on those sites, the women are very much looking for a loving relationship.

In terms of them being on "all day", they likely have the application on their phones and are alerted to messages which they just check on their phone giving off the impression they are "online" when, in fact, they aren't. If you want me to check your profile you can send me a message as I have never had a single issue with women and would have no problem giving you some advice if you feel compelled.

What Girls Said 3

• Most girls use POF to get attention and not to date.

• Its a dating site seems ok

• I've heard it's one of the worst sites

What Guys Said 1

• There are so many more guys on dating sites than girls that you have to pursue a bunch of women at once, in order to get one to respond. Try sending messages to about 20 girls at once, and see if your luck doesn't improve.