The ignore you test? Have you done it? How should I beat it?

I'v just read this article about how men will ignore the woman their seeing to see what kind of reaction they can get out of them. And my jaw just drop. The guy i have been seeing for six months i think has recently pulled this on me. We usually talk everyday throughout the day about everything. And a lot times he calls me. Then one night i slept over not my first time either. I spent many weekends over his place even time when he wasn't home. And then the next day he's not responding. Its been three weeks. I've gotten upset and assumed he broke up with me. But he gets mad at me when i assume. He still has me on his friends list on Facebook and i can see he reads my messages. And i see him posting. Im trying to stay calm. And not cus him out. I belive he's done this to me before i just didn't notice because he works so much and it wasn't as long.
Has anyone ever given the ignore you test before? How can i beat it? I've already messed up by asking him if he broke up with me. I only text him i miss you now with a sexy picture like i usually do. I dont think he broke up with me cause he still has me on his friends list on Facebook. It really all doesn't make sense to me. Everything was great between us.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I do it to test how much a chick is into me, but not to that extent. Maybe just ignore her a little at a party or get together but not a full blown are we still together type of thing.

What Guys Said 3

• You are best to get away from those that play mind games. Who wants to be with someone so mean and callous? Let him go play games with other women. You deserve to be treated properly. Just end it with him. Remove him as anything on your social media and don't have any contact with him. Move on with your life and find someone that makes you happy, and will talk to you as a proper partner should.

• no, please ignore the crap in women's mags. A guy may contact you less for all sorts of reasons, not whatever rubbish some editor came up with in a women's mag.

• If it over he should just tell me. I dont get it.

• well unless you guys had an argument or you've neglected him, I think he's going overboard and tell him to sort it out or it's over.

• No argument it was a really nice evening long night.

• Never heard of it. If I'm ignoring my girlfriend, it's one of two things. A. I'm really busy and don't have time. B. I'm grow tired of the endless communication and small talk about nothing and need some room to breath.

What Girls Said 1