This girl never texts me back what should I do?

There's a girl at my college she only goes once in a while and I can't tell if she likes me or not, we talk she gives lots of eye contact asked me to sit next to her but she never texts me and I think that's a bad sign, asked a friend and they said that she doesn't text much, what should I do about this situation is there any kinda way I can find out if she likes me without outright asking her out? Asked my friend to help me out but they kinda blew me off, Or should I just forget about her and move on?

Most Helpful Girl

• (Tbh) to be honest it depends. U say she talks and flirts with u right so if u had to ask a question to ur self ask y would she text u if she flirting wit u. Three things could be happening either she doesn't have a phone which I dought but yea, she has a boyfriend and she just being nice, or she's just not interested. But the main thing to think about here is she with someone or is she just not textin back for no reason. U dont have forget about her if u don't want to but if u feel its the right thing to do then go find someone else so u won't be wondering y she is so secretive

What Girls Said 3

• i think she just wants u when she sees u. after that she dont want to talk to u. u just a guy for that moment. stop smileing in her face. once u leave her sight u are out of her mind. dont fuck with her any more.

• If she really liked you, she would make the effort to text you back.

• No matter how much she dislikes texting, if a girl is interested and likes you she will definitely at least text you back.

Sounds like she doesn't care much about you.

What Guys Said 2

• Since she asked you to sit next to her, she must of felt comfortable having you around. You can ask her to join you for a coffee after a lecture or something. Then take that time to get to know her. It's rather too early to tell if she likes you or not

• Ehh that bugs the crap out of me, some people just don't like texting but generally if they don't initiate anything it's kinda pointless anyway.

I personally hate texting but still reply to most of them.