I remember a kid in school that wasn't circumcised. Everyone made fun of him?

Do woman find guys that aren't circumcised gross or does it matter?

• I dont care if a guy im with is uncircumcised.
  • I want a my partner that is circumcised.

Most Helpful Girl

• In the us you'll find that girls aren't as use to seeing them, but in the rest of the world it is normal.

• Yep. It's a total US culture thing.

• I can't even vote, because I've never been with a guy that was uncircumcised... I don't know it feels different, or how much different it is for him :l

What Girls Said 2

• I dated a guy who wasn't circumcised and I didn't care. I it doesn't really matter at all once you pull the skin back they all look the same

• You are missing a button.
    I PREFER uncircumcised men. It is more fun and it does feel better and its easier to give blow jobs and I found he was the biggest penis I have ever had. I always wondered if it was because he had the extra skin there was nothing restricting his penis growth. The best sex I ever had. :-D

What Guys Said 2

• Can confirm, i am circumcised guy

• Women that want baby boys to be butchered have a screw loose somewhere. Definitely not mother material