My friend is gorgeous and she's dating this fat guy..

my friend is gorgeous, fair skinned, thin, nice everything, she is hot and she`s dating this guy who is obviously fat and let himself go...why does she want to be with this guy

he`s so lazy he don't work out. why does she want him. she ain't desperate

Most Helpful Guy

• well apparently she's one of the few girls that isn't manupulated by todays media. people are far too judgemental, its sad really. many people learned the hard way that you can not base a relaionship on sex appeal and physical features. things that are truly important are personality, attitude, common interests, trust, communication. these are the things needed for a perfect relationship; and too many people have to have it in perfect physical form. and that doesn't happen often. 9 times out of 10 its one or the other. so you have to ask yourself, which one is more important? I don't care how perfectly stunning a female may be, if she doesn't have the qualities that actually matter in a relationship, I don't want a damn thing to do with her at all. but if she's somebody that has what I'm looking for and I know I can really talk to and know she'll be there for me, then why would I be concerned if she is too skinny, or a bit heavy, or doesn't have blue eyes or what ever the hell else. because in the end, none of that sh*t matters. for too many people beauty is only skin deep. and these are the people that are never going to know what happiness is. and if your one of those people then prepare yourself for a life of dissapointment : ( and just to be clear I'm not bashin on females, just as many guys think that way too. so good for her for meeting that guy. I'm sure he's doing everything he can to make her feel as important and loved as any one deserves. so just be happy for them

What Guys Said 6

• DEspite popular belief, there are more factors than merely physicall. SHe may like his personality, or she may just go for large guys... Either way, I don't see your concern, as long as she is happy, it shouldnt matter to you.

• He's who she wants.

• I don't know, I'd rather applaud your friend for dating who she wants to date, and because it goes against "social order". Good luck finding a guy who matches your lists of requirements.

• Because she isn't a shallow Bee hatch like you and looks at a persons heart and not their wasteline. I'm sure you'd want people to look at you the same way if you "let yourself go". Besides maybe he treats her better than those hot guys you think she should date.

• Well maybe the guys got a good personality? This may shock you but not all girls are as shallow as you are. Not just caring about physical attraction isn't being desperate.

• it happens every once in a while, and it makes me upset also

mabye she looks past his weight and takes his personality

and his other virtues ahead of his looks? To be honest some of the

best looking people I know are also the shallowist

What Girls Said 7

• Why does it bug you so much? You're not dating him so really this doesn't matter. Perhaps she sees something there that you don't see. Don't be so judgemental.

• maybe she's not shallow like apparently you are?

• Well I have been asked that question before my self. My boyfriend was pleaslently plump and I was all skin and bones compared to him. Well at fisrt that question made me think about not being with him. And the truth is some girls are not shallow and they see beyond the weight and looks. I love my man with all my heart, and he's lost some weight over the 3 years we been together. But even if it went the other way I still wouldn't mind because he's so much more than just a number on the scale. He is verry kind, not just to me but to everyone. He's kinda shy at first, but he would do anything in the world that he could to even help a stranger out he didn't know. I am not saything that this is the way the guy your talkin about is. But me being 125- 130 lbs and love with a man whos 250, I know a little from experience.

• Maybe it's because he treats her well, and she sees far beyond his physical appearance. Maybe he is the nicest guy she has ever been with, and he's respectful. Maybe he truly cares for her and he makes her really happy and feel good about who she is as a person. There is so much more to a relationship than just how someone looks, isn't there? If she only focused on physical appearance, that would be pretty shallow.

• Maybe he is a nice guy. A fat guy who treats her right is better than a hot guy who doesn't. You can't build a relationships based on looks. You really shouldn't be so shallow.

• Maybe she is able to look past his exterior flaws and see his heart. Something you need to learn how to do. Looks aren't everything

- B

• LOL I feel sorry for the guys who feel compelled to support a fat guy and hence bash you for your question... perhaps it gives themhope that if a fat a** could get a pretty girl, so could they.

Anyway, firstly, its as natural for SOME women to go for athletic guys as it is for MOST men to get attracted to women with big boobs with a lean figure. There's nothing wrong with it. Its a matter of personal preference. Neither should your friend be told what to do and NOR should you be deemed as shallow - especially coming from men whose first attraction is definitely physical.

However, your friend must have seen something in this guy. Most girls would rather date an average looking good guy that a hot douche bag. Get it? however, I sure do hope that you do better as much as I hope that ure frens fat a** is a good guy. Most of the times these relationships of inequality doesn't work out due to self-consciousness issues anyway.

• Wow, this site is full of shallow bitches and you are one of them. Honestly She just likes the guy and maybe he treats her better and loves her better than the typical hot guy she usually dates. EVer think about that. Not all fat guys are lazy slobs who eat burgers all day. I mean would you rather date a fat guy who treats you well, or date some skinny spiky haired douchebad who cheats on you and treats you like crap