Why do some black women like white men?

Well I am a white man myself and my pecker is decent in (my) opinion, 7''. But I highly doubt I would be equipped to sexually please a black woman. And I am larger than the average white man, I have no idea how the average white man could please a black woman.

Maybe black women that go with white men aren't really with them for love making but rather dislike their own race and are with white men for that reason. Is that the reason.

I have seen some black women that seem to dislike their own race and snob their own race thinking they are higher and go with white men. Seems to me this is the type of black women that go with white men.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a whole lot wrong with your entire post.
    For one, the root of your post seems to be prejudice. You are prejudice by assuming that you may not be "physically equipped" for a black woman. This comment suggests that you assume every or most black women have had sexual intercourse with a black man. For one, you are assuming that all black man have large penises which is false. Two, you are assuming that all or most black women have strictly had black sexual partners. None of that is necessarily true. I for one am a black woman who is a virgin. The only black penis I ever had was average, roughly about 7 inches.

The second half of your post can be applied to any person of any race who lacks self-love. I've seen Asian men do this, Indian men, Arab men, Latino men, and ESPECIALLY Black men as well. Not only that, but it's really wrong and unfair for you to assume that there's a "type" of black woman that goes for white men and their love is not actually genuine, but discriminatory. That's not right.

• lol, If you call 7 average then the (real) average white man would have no hope because the (real) average according to studies is like 5.9 inches. So... When you say average you are prob talking about black average, But even black average isn't 7, It's like 6.5 or so.

• I love everybody!!! everybody love everybody!

• @OldDinosaur, lol adorbs.

What Girls Said 12

• Any race has the ability to please any woman. I'm black and I like white guys, but I'm not exclusive about it. I would date other races too and I would never date anyone if I didn't want it to be a serious relationship. I don't dislike my own race. I was raised in a community that was mostly white so I was so used to white people and all the guys I knew were white (and a few Asians). Just like if a white guy grew up around mostly black people, he may get used to them and find an attraction towards them. We're all humans. Skin color doesn't determine sexual drive or capability or the capability to love another. Many people think I think I'm higher then my own race. I don't believe that. Just because I'm not the stereotype of a black female doesn't mean I'm a self hater, so please don't think that way. People like what they like. It's just like people being attracted to blonde hair, or brown eyes, or long hair. They're just characteristics.

• Never see typical black women wanting white men, Just saying. It's always the stuck up black women that seem to think they are smart and better than their own race and think they belong with white people more. Maybe growing up around white people also put some racism toward blacks in your thinking without you even knowing it and you think black are inferior and you are a unique one that is better than the rest.

• Woah woah woah. I grew up around many white people but I love black people and black culture. I love black men and honestly they're who I'm most attracted to, but unfortunately I've dated more white men due to the fact that I had more in common with them. Never dating outside your race is stupid. And dating someone outside your race doesn't mean your racist and think your superior it means you found someone outside your race whom you think is mentally and emotionally attractive. Being around one specific race doesn't make you racist or entitled being a little shit makes you racist or entitled.
      Honestly I see tons of "typical" black women go for white men. But not a lot of white men go for typical black women. Also I know a lot of typical black women that don't hang with a lot of white guys because they don't have a lot in common

• WHOAAAA. Who said I was racist towards them or felt superior? You're putting words in my mouth. I just explained all that. You're implying that my their "influence" on me made me racist, which means you're saying all white people are racist which is not true. I've seen all kinds of black women go for white guys. If this were an Asian liking white girls or a Hispanic person liking a black person, I think your view would be so different. I really can't tell if you're happy that black girls like white guys or if you're mad at it to be completely honest.

• Maybe because some black women simply find white men attractive. Keep in mind that not every woman black or white is superficially obsessed with penis size. The average white man can please a black woman just because a woman is black doesn't entitle her to have a man with a big penis, these are all stereotypes.
    If a black woman woman dates interracially it doesn't mean she hates her own race.

• lol, Well biologically on average black women are larger and have larger vaginas, Just as on average Asian women have quite small ones. This is a scientific fact and one cannot deny this because it's just retarded to do that. Of course there are varying individuals in each race, Some black women have small vagina's and some Asian women have larger vagina's than their average race has. This goes the same for men and penis size. Some Asian men are bigger than some white men but on average white men are bigger and on average black men are bigger than white men.

• @Opinion Owner
      I know it's "there are" I type fast and usually don't read what I have typed and see many mistakes after I submit it and am like "oh well can't change it now, Some troll will try to pick on it though", Another mistake I made is "the canal will wider" was meant to be "the canal will be wider". Of course troll idiots like you type antagonizing stuff in the first place and it's the reason I type fast and make many mistakes and send it quickly in the first place.

• @Opinion Owner
      You did you troll. Your own words "I've never heard that biologically black women on average have larger vaginas".
      Do you have extremely short term memory.

• I have dated 2 white guys and 2 black guys. And let me inform you not ever my black guy has a huge penis, that's a lie just like white guys can have small dicks, so can black men.
    Honesty I love my race I love being black. But I've dated slot of white guys and have had a lot of black friends just because we happen to have more in common, not because of race. I've been pleased both mentally and sexually by black men an white men it just depends who they are and if they know what they're Doug during sex.

But let me tell you sex with women> sex with men

• Yes I know that black men can have small penises. I was just talking about averages though.

• @Opinion Owner
      I posted this here because it didn't let me in the other area in case you are wondering with your thinking. This answer under this is towards your stupid understanding of my comments to "heavensgift2girls"

• Um okay no need to bring in a nasty tone. I honestly responded using a very simple tone. Also I did right further but got auto corrected to farther, you don't have to call someone and idiot it was a mistake so please calm down. Also masculinity is a mental thing obviously all men who choose male as they're proper gender are male. So when they "prove" their masculinity it's more of a mental type thing they project to you. But I don't think race or genitalia has anything to do with masculinity. I know a guy with a big penis who is in fact very feminine and even admits to it, it's more of a personality thing that a physical or racial things. Also with the black women hating their race or thinking their above their race if they date white men is completely untrue. I don't even know how you'd get that idea. I mean like where did that come from? Who told you that?

• I hate when I hear a man of any race talk about how he does not think he can please a black woman in bed because of his penis size. That is bullshit its what you do with your pecker that goes for any woman. I know some black women don't date black men anymore or have never dated one and most some white guys that date black women where I live they have never been with a white woman they are highly attracted to other races. its all about preference if you don't understand wtf preference is then I guess that is why one would associate it self-hate. I can't explain why someone people date outside of their race exclusively because I don't know and I don't care. Why waster your energy worrying about why other people choose who they want to be with over someone else whether its within their race or not.

• Am I not meant to care why a woman likes me also? For some reason I would like to know. For instance if a woman liked me mostly for money I would rather know that than just be delusional. Or if a woman truly thought I was hot and lusted after me I would also like to know that because I like to know the truth because that is all that matters.

• @Opinion Owner
      WTF, Can you please go away troll. I didn't make any generalization in my comment to this persons answer. I simply asked what it says there. "Am I not meant to care why a woman likes me also?"
      Seriously stop trolling me you fool. Go away. Trolling is pathetic and of course everyone makes judgement otherwise we wouldn't have brains. Jesus Chris. I swear you trolls are pieces of crap.

• If anything you are trolling and all of the other people that ask stupid questions like this every day all fucking day
      These are generalizations:
      "Maybe black women that go with white men aren't really with them for love making but rather dislike their own race and are with white men for that reason. Is that the reason.
      I have seen some black women that seem to dislike their own race and snob their own race thinking they are higher and go with white men. Seems to me this is the type of black women that go with white men."

• this is dumb for a few reasons. first off 1. a vagina is a vagina no matter what color it is. 2. a girl is a girl no matter what color she is. 3 penis size really isn't a big deal.

• True, A 6 foot tall black woman would be very happy with a Filipino man who is 5'4'' and has a 3.5'' penis. True story. lol

• well yeah. size doesn't matter.

• Its about compatibility not cock size.

• With a name like yours and that picture, lol.

• STOP THE DRUGS………… !!!

• Thanks for the laugh

• Whoever started the rumor that all black guys have a large penis, should be put in jail for false advertisement. Most of them are around 6 or 7 inches. I do believe most black men have better stroke game & that's why woman believe they have bigger. Me personally, I don't have a type or preference. I would saw anyone who made me happy. It is definitely easier to date a black man as a black woman because most men outside of my race are scared to approach me because they think I wouldn't want them. If more non black men had more confidence about themselves you would definitely see them dating more black women.

• This is sorta racist. People have different tastes for different races.

• (Black Women Here): It doesn't matter your color. When I am dating outside my race I just see a man and I hope and pray that he is a good man that will respect me and not use me. I could care less about color or how big your dick is. If we have a connection and I feel great around him. Then I will be with him and hopefully marry him :). But it has nothing do with disliking our own race or that we feel better because we dated a purple, blue, green, yellow man. Really? You also have to remember that everyone is different and has their own opinions no one can speak for a whole race of people. I can only speak for myself. Right now I am talking to a guy who happens to be white because I feel comfortable with him. Also we relate because we have the same background. If I found a guy in any color that made me feel that way I would go after that in a heart beat. I hope that I helped :)

• I think you're crazy. Liking someone of another race has nothing to do with being "snobby" or thinking you're "better" just as it has nothing to do with blown-up stereotypes. You honestly sound like a black guy who was turned down by a black girl for a white guy.

• Wow, WTF. Why do you weirdos have to come up with alternate realities of what I am to make yourself feel good. I am a white guy, Pretty sure I don't look black in my pic. Let me guess you are going to claim that isn't me and I am some black man. Jesus Christ. There are certainly some idiots on the internet.

• Get outta U. S. now! the question at itself is racist

• Race has nothing to do with pleasing someone more than another. People have different tastes and they are all different. Sometimes it's because they know all the underlining things about their own culture that they do not want to put with in terms of relationships in general. Does not mean that they won't date within their race, but more like they don't want to date someone with a certain mentality, which is more likely to be found within their race. I'm Asian and I don't mind having Asian friends, but when it comes to dating, I stay away from Asians because I don't like the Asian mentality when it comes to dating. It can be said the same for some of the black women who prefer dating outside their race.

• I'm not Asian but i'm curious. What happens when you meet an attractive, nice Asian man who does not have the Asian mentality when it comes to dating?

• @Opinion Owner
      OldDinosaur's question was targeted to the Asian woman who answered. Not your troll self.

• The Asian woman who answered is also a major troll when it comes to these kinds of things. But really, I would date an Asian if he had a nice personality and didn't have the common Asian mentality when it comes to dating. I don't really care for looks too much though.

What Guys Said 7

• Why would a black woman like us? For the same exact reasons as any other women would. The fact they are black doesn't change anything about why they want to date someone.

• Well white women usually aren't into Asian men because they think they aren't manly and have small genitalia, In reality many black women think like this also except for a minority of ones like I explained. The reason seems to be self hate on the black woman's behalf thinking blacks are inferior and thinking she is unique and better than other blacks and fits in with whites better.

• @Opinion Owner
      I never said that "white women not being into Asian men has something to do with self hate" Can you read or what? You are like a troll I am thinking now. You trolled one of my other questions also.

• What are you talking about trolling? You made the comparison about white women not being into Asian guys, then somehow leaped into the idea that it explains black women having self hate because of a similar thought process. That makes no sense. Wanting to date someone of another race, or not wanting to date someone of another race, doesn't mean you have self hate.

• My memory's a little fuzzy here but from what I recall... the black women who deliberately target white men stereotype other black men and think that by dating white men they won't have the problems they had from dating within their own race.

To me it's a silly concept.

• My dad was a 5'9 skinny white dude when he met my 5'11 black mom. She was recently divorced from a 6'6 strong nubian long dong whatever black dude. The reality was that the 6'6 black guy did not fit the stereotype... and neither did my dad. It was my little skinny white dad who my mom says rocked her world should her to not judge a book by it's cover. If you go after nasty black or white hoodrats who have sex every 72 hours with a different person then you will probably find a cavern. If you choose a woman not a race by actual real attraction then you probably will be fine no matter what color she is. I'm only 7'5 L and have had to stop, pull out or keep half out on black women. Every woman is a different book.

• Clearly you aren't measuring your penis correctly like most idiot men that do it from the bottom or automatically add an inch. Measure from the top and don't lie. When you say "only" 7.5. It's clear it can't be a real 7.5 if you perceive it as "only". Try to measure correctly and don't add anything to it.

• Looks like you have a new question. Now, you know it's everything. Your tongue, your weight, your kiss, your niceness, your dick, your calmness, your brain, your everything. As long as your not seriously lacking in one you will be fine and it's probably not worth even thinking about.

• How hard it can get is probably one of the most important things. A soft one can't really do much pushing on anything. A G-spot sex toy made out of Play-Doh wouldn't work. Then again if we are to look at women what is the best vagina. I would say one at least 6'' deep and tight and doesn't have a large clit or labia. Looks nice. So again women don't all meet that standard either.

• You should worry about why you're so concerned about being able to please a black woman than why they like white men sir.

• So you don't care why a woman would like you? wow, Not even curious to know. Oh well I guess some men are different. After all some men will even date a woman who is nearly mentally retarded and not care as long as she is hot.

• Well ya I would wonder, but what matters more is that we're both happy together.
      I made the comment based on you talking about your penis and worrying about not being big enough for black women... which I think you should worry about that kind of mentality more so than why a woman likes you.

• two words... oreo cookie

• id like to know if that exists to!

• why not?

love has no colours !