Older woman, younger man?

What are the takes on this situation? I am starting to like a guy who is chasing me but quite younger. 8 years younger. I am wondering what you have to say about this kind of relationship

• all good, go for it
  • hell no I laugh at those kind of couples

Most Helpful Guy

• If he is an adult go ahead if it works it's because you to share at least half in things in common, find each other attractive, and are both mature.

What Guys Said 5

• Do you look good for your age? If so, that'll help with the comments from passers-by.

In any case, as long as you're fine with it (probably) not lasting, it's good to go. Cougar is a thing.

And every once in awhile it does last. My friend from college hooked up with an older lady and have been an item ever since, longer than most of the people I knew who got married.

• Nothing to lose really. Think of it this way. You're failing until you succeed here. If you don't ask him, you guarantee failure. If you ask him, at least you have a chance.

• So far, I have gotten with 3 chicks who were older than me. When I was 21, I dated a 23 year old and she was super hot. When I was 22, I dated a 30 year old and she was okay. And at 23, I dated a 25 year old and she was hot.

The closer in age, the better

• Go for it. I've dated older women and it has worked out. If you both like each other then proceed. I would ask him what he feels about you. Does he have feelings for you too? Does he just want sex? Maybe fwb? At a young age, most young men, we just want sex. So just heads up, keep that in mind.

• Yeah we already talked about that. He wants more. I am still asking questions to figure out why with me. I'm a real piece of work

• At your age, 8 years isn't too much. If you like each other, why not?

• Thanks he's 11 yes older than one of my kids tho

What Girls Said 3

• I dated someone 13 years younger for awhile it worked but eventually we realized we were completely in different spaces. Is he younger than 30? If so, I would say proceed with caution. He may just be too young mentally and emotionally for you. If you want to keep it casual and just sex go for it, as long as you both agree. Just be aware how easy it is for one to start feeling more than the other person

• Age is just a number the only time it really matters is when they arn't legal then... no definitely not. haha but that's pretty self explanatory or when you have kids and they are the same age as your kids... then that's weird. ahah

• Lol i thought my situation was bad i like a guy who 2 years younger than me