Should I date my best friend? I've known him since birth?

We are between 14 and 16. I've had a crush (been i love with) him for years. And he told me today that he has LOVED me for a long time!!! I really want to.

• Should I?
  • Noooo dont do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you should! If you've known each other for this long. Nobody else will be able to understand you like he would. And when there are non one sided feelings you should feel blessed

What Guys Said 6

• Absolutely, you guys alredy have a fantastic base to build a relationship on!
    Take things slow, be open and honest with eachother, sit down as often as you can and discuss any issue or questions about eachother/the relationship.

the key to a good long and lasting relationship is open communication and the ability to sit down with eachother no matter the sircomstance and discuss things retionally and calmly.

if you botrh can do that you have it made!

• do it he's that guy in the friendzone that will treat you right and never cheat. He most likely will treat you like a queen, no exaggeration Go get HIM!

• The idea of the perfect relationship is an equal mix of friendship, love, and attraction. If I had to guess, the biggest reason for divorce these days is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship.

Go for it.

• Do it.
    Best friends have the potential to be the very best of lovers.

• *chanting* do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, seriously though, do it now before its to late, he said he loves you, and if you rejected him, that decreased your chances, but do it before he moves on

• I think it's a good idea.

What Girls Said 1

• If he is your best friend then he knows you very well since beginning and you will surely be compatible with him.