I Fucked My Friend's Mom?

Me and my friend are 23, and his mom is 38.

I've been good friends with him since middle school, so I've known his Mom for a long time and she has always been single as far as I know.

My friend actually goes to college in a different state, and I attend college in town. While I was driving past his house on the way home from work, I noticed that she was carrying a lot of groceries. I pulled onto the side of her house and decided to give her a hand so she can unlock the door to the house. I then helped her bring all the bags inside.

While she was cooking dinner, we started talking about the old days and my friendship with her son (we will call him Jake) and how I've known him for a long time. When she finished cooking, she also made me a plate for helping her out and we talked a bit more.

As I prepared to leave, she told me I can come over anytime since I'm Jake's friend. I told her that I'll think about it... but she started telling me how lonely it is in the house without Jake and how it was nice to have company sometime. So I told her I'll come back the same time tomorrow.

To make the story short, I went over her house everyday for about a week and I had fun talking to her. She was good company and our conversations were pretty good.

One night she purchased 21 Jump Street and she poured us some whine. We were both sitting at opposite ends of the room drinking and laughing at the movie. She then eventually came over to me and she started cuddling with me and running her hands up my chest.

I was already pretty tipsy, so I didn't stop her. We ended up kissing as well... one thing led to another... and its as the title says.

I feel really guilty about the whole thing, and I'm not sure what to make of the situation. I haven't talked to her since (this happened a week ago) Should I tell my friend? Should I talk to her about what happened?

Most Helpful Guy

• I knew there were many other out like me! I've have a story like this but a bit different. I honestly would NEVER tell my homegirl that I had sex with her mother, that's just bringing trouble that you don't need and honestly, you have a very high chance of not only ruining their relationship but yours as well. If you feel guilty, then the best thing to do and it's what I did, just not keep contact with them for a few years and then slowly get back in touch. It would most definitely depend on the previous relationship that you and your friend had. But for the mom, once you cross that line there's no going back if your honestly tell your friend that you had sex with his mom. Now, I am not saying that you should stop, if it feels good and your friend is in another state then I don't think you have much to worry about. But once it gets too much you should find the limit and then leave. To prove that my method has worked, I still talk to my homegurl from all those years ago just not her mom.

• I knew there would be at LEAST 1 down vote! Sometimes I just surprise myself, hahaha!!!

What Girls Said 8

• naughty boy! you like milfs uh? yeah you should tell your friend the truth

• It was an accident. I feel like I violated my friend's trust.

• yeah he will be really pissed off

• i wouldn't tell him unless you take it to the next level with his mom

• Oh damn dude... well lets see, did you catch any feelings after you two hooked up? Honestly i would first talk to her about what happened and get that clarified. Then gradually tell your friend what happened. Now im telling you once you tell ur friend, he may feel a little offended that u screwed his mom. But tel him that you two got drunk and you lost controll (i think so right?) Yeah he may be mad for a little bit but it will all blow over soon. Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor

• It's not your friends business unless you keep seeing his m. Because then. Later down the line. You will be your friends father In law. So he would be your son. Woah. Mind blown. Um. But I think hey it's cool. You had sex. Who cares. Lol.

• Keeping it a secret is best. Your friend's mom doesn't want your friend to know just as much as you don't. Talk it out with her and if you can both agree to keep it a secret then that's that. Some things are better left unknown. Trust me, I know :-P

• Nope dont tell him

• Hope he fucks your mom in return, you are an asshole.

• Don't tell em, don't tell em, you don't even gotta tell em

What Guys Said 12

• only 38? gosh... : O

no don't tell him, and i doubt she'll tell it to your friend either... you and his mom are both adults ain't you? XD

• No need to tell him. Mom's the adult, it's between you and her!

• I'm all for honestly, but sometimes things are better left unsaid. If you don't plan on doing it again, I wouldn't tell your friend. This will shatter the way he perceive his mom for life.

• You could bust his balls and say you're going to be his new father, but you know. that could totally ruin your friendship forever. Not something to be proud of really, I would never fuck a 38 year old. Unless she looked like friggin anna silk. I don't know how that bitch is so damn hot at 40

• wow it is just like a p*rno scene... hmmm since you both are influenced of alcohol and hormones then just make sure it won't happen next time

• 38 - 23 = 15

WHAT THE FUDGE!!!

• You lucky fuck.. thats one of my fantasies.

• The wine brought back past feelings of lonely free times, of her less subtle ways of curing it, masking who was the object of affection and of course her resistance to right over needs.
    You were simply a non objectionable faceless substitute for those guys that took loneliness away and gave her "love".
    It's best to leave this in your rear view mirror and hope time covers your trail, that she doesn't have loose lips to ruin your friendship with buddy (doubtful).
    If she phones you up.. you now "have a GF" but always wave when passing but do not stop.

• Honestly this sounds like some p*rno fantasy. If this really did happen to you my advice is keep quiet to your friend and keep banging the mom. wheres the harm?

• Dude women are so hot at that age. Go back for more stupid

• Stevie's mom has got it going on, she's all I want and I waited for so long, Stevie can't you see that I fucked your mommy, I know it might be wrong but, I fucked Stevie's mom.

• Hell no !! Don't ever tell your friend. Keep hitting it for as long as you can and talk to her and let her know "Jake" can never find out about it. I'm sure she won't say anything to him about it.