Guys, do you prefer to have a skinny, a bit overweight, average, or muscular gf?

Guys, what's most attractive? Skinny, slightly overweight, average, or muscular?

• skinny
    10% (1)30% (6)23% (7)Vote
  • overweight
    0% (0)5% (1)3% (1)Vote
  • average
    70% (7)50% (10)57% (17)Vote
  • muscular
    20% (2)15% (3)17% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I just want her to be healthy, or at least working on getting healthy.

I will say though, super muscular is definitely not my preference.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Tbh I prefer anything on a woman where she isn't 2 stones (12kg) over weight or under weight..

Being too skinny where you can feel the ribs is a bit cringing.. Feeling the skin where your whole hand can lift up fat is a bit gross.. The best body would be where the stomach isn't too large.. About 18%-25% body fat.. i apologise if I sound shallow.. Other guys views will differ from mine

0|0
    0|0
  • Slightly muscular (but not too much, just a bit of tone) with a complete flat stomach. Just in shape. God that's so hot.

I'm not attracted to overweight girls, but average or skinny is just fine with me, too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny - Average would be great for me since i am skinny myself.
    If she is a bit above average that is ok to as long as she still looks attractive to me ^^.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ideal healthy weight to a little over is OK. Something less than obese (BMI under 30).
    That should give a little more shade in summer and warmth in winter than an underweight girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • a little curvy... tbh sexiest thing in the world is just confidence

3|0
    0|0
  • Orgy with all four.

0|1
    0|0
  • Toned because I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me as long as it ain't too extreme in any direction.

1|0
    0|0
  • Petite/athletic, like myself.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• No extremes. I don't like them too muscular, too overweight or too skinny. Average with a bit of muscle, average with lanky tendencies, or average with a bit of chub is perfect ^_^

0|0
    0|0