• Motorcycle
    39% (7)21% (4)30% (11)Vote
  • Other, explain
    21% (4)36% (7)29% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I like my ford mustangs fastback. 1970's models, V8. Anything from ford really, just has to be a V8. (xc 500, fairmonts, fairlanes) The classic burnt orange exterior and the orange and black interior. I wanted to buy an xc 500 and replicate it to a mustang. Your looking at $3000-$5000 for a decent one (with a little bit of rust, low k's). I'll just wait. I currently have a 2001 mitsubishi evo (white and black) and my 1998 honda vfr800 bike so i'm all good.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Jeep - the most attractive car. I get the impression that it can go anywhere =) Drive in any terrain. =)

0|0
    0|0
  • Out of those a sedan. But personally, I love the Saleen S7s, Baracudas, Audis, and even the newer Hyundai Genesis is really nice. The bodies on those cars are flawless. I also like the Cobras too. Too bad most of these are highly expensive.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me if a guy has any old like vintage maybe something like a 56 chevy thats fucking hot, i mean coming from a gal who loves cars, i mean its just fucking sexy!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like old caravaans. But sedan out of those

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always found classic cars (57 chevy bel air) and harleys hot!! :P

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• An SUV or a sports car would both be nice but would be a bit to expensive for my use.
    A motorcycle would be nice too. I could go camping in the wild in a truck
    In an ideal world I'd have 2 models of each of the vehicles listed and use the one best fit for the job and my whims, keeping the other as a spare. However, last time I looked at my driving license, it didn't bear he name of a billionaire.

0|0
    0|0
  • I drove a 1996 Cadillac Deville Special. It got good girlie reviews, big and comfortable, modest, and can outrun most stock cars on the road. Even new mustangs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I'm the first vote for motorcycles!

0|1
    0|0
  • Sub compacts.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it would be American muscle, the car I love is a 1968- 1970 Dodge Charger RT. Love those things to death.

0|0
    0|0
  • Porsche Targa

0|0
    0|0
  • well yeah motorcycles are cool but very impractical.

0|0
    0|0