Would guys ever date girls who are plain and average?

im the plain average girl, thats me in my avatar.

and my sister is the smoking hot girl..

hot guys ask her out all the time, even nice chilled guys ask her out...

the sort of guys that ask me out are either rude, nerdey, or just a douched tyoe of guys...

so i never have decent guy ask me out although im a veryyy decent girl, im sweet, i help other, im into my work 'arts' and overall i have a warm heart...

but im just plain and average looking and somtimes im miss judged for it too not sure why...

but it would be like a fantasy come true if a hot guy was even romotley intrested in me like the way they fall in love with my sister...

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a huge difference between being Good Looking and Looking Good. Any average girl can raise her value by making her self look good (makeup, fitness, fashion, attitude, vibe, social network, confidence, sense of humour, etc)

So if you're kinda lazy and have settled into a "I don't care how I look" phase then you're going to attract what you're putting out into the world.

It's hard to tell where you're at... from your lack of punctuation in your question I'm guessing you're kinda just "blaaa"? You got a cute face but no smile, so it's hard to tell.

This isn't any kind of judgement, I think girls who are laid back and "real" are the most attractive because they're less drama, they don't want to endlessly fight, and they tend to not seek out attention from every random guy.

So my advice is this: You have to represent the type of girl who can get the type of guy you're looking for.

If you want the handsome man who will sweep you off your feet then you have to be the kind of girl who can attract a guy like that.

And that means you have to understand what attraction is.

And it's not the superficial things you've already mentioned (appearance alone.)

Attraction is about FEELINGS. So if you want Mr. Handsome to find you then you have to make him NOTICE you first. Good looking guys don't often need to dig through the women to find that gem who's hiding in the corner of her bedroom. You have to be out in front of him, smiling and chatting him up.

It's not so much about how you look, although that is important if you need him to see you across the room, but what really matters is how he FEELS when he's interacting with you. That means you have to interact with him enough for him to FEEL your vibe and energy. Are you gonna be fun and confident and flirty and kinda sexy with a secret? Or boring and bland and generic? That's all up to you really.

I hope this helps?

:D

~ Robby

• This is what I live by

• this was exellent!!!

What Guys Said 10

• Would guys ever date girls who are plain and average? Yes

Would gurls ever date guys who are plain and average? No

• key, i do like average looking guys

• i agree with keyspirits. When women develop a "type" There is nothing on hell and earth that will make them break 1 inch away from their personal preferences

• Yes, they would. But they won't necessarily go towards you if your smokin hot sister is standing right there next to you.

You need to branch out on your own.

• she is with me all the time... even if i branch out on my own they will endup knowing i have a hot sister.

• Yeah but that's different. If they meet you first, ask you out, etc... then finding out you've a hot sister doesn't mean they dump you and start pursuing her.

• You are beautiful. Don't worry about your sister or compare yourself to her. Inner confidence will make your beauty even more hot.
    You may not notice the attention you command and guys may be intimidated by your beauty or assume because of it you must be spoken for.
    Don't be afraid to approach a guy you are interested in.

• You are way above average in looks, in my opinion.
    I would definitely date you if I was your age.
    Beautiful eyes and hair.
    In your pic you aren't smiling, which is OK, but maybe that is how you look all the time, a bit serious.
    It can put people off. I don't mind it, but personality is a large part if someone likes you or not, not just looks.
    Your sister might just be a little more outgoing than you. Just speculating, but your looks are not the problem.

• Yeah personality is really important, but I have to find the girl attractive. She has to be able to turn me of sexually.

• Well, try working out consistently. I always find girls who take working out seriously fairly attractive. And rare.

• Well for one your not plain or average and all guys find differint types of girls attractive. Guys differing taste gives all girls a chance. You were asked out that's a sign. Some guy that's meant for you will come and he will think your beautiful.

• I only go for plain and average girls myself, this is a rule of mine. I want a wife who isn't to pretty and to ugly, I want a small but nice house, and an average life. not to little and not to much.

• One man's diamond is another man's 50 cent coconut

• i think all you need is a smile to look good i think your cute the only flaw i see is your not smiling

What Girls Said 6

• I don't know why you'd think that you were plain looking - you're very pretty. You have clear, even skin and nice eyes. I'm not trying to be weird or anything, but it's true. Anyway, I'm sure a great guy would like you. Just be confident and when you see someone you like, approach him and ask him out. Guys like being asked out by pretty girls. And please don't think you're plain - you aren't, trust me on that.

• I completely agree with bobair! Your sister probably doesn't just look or act attractive without any effort, over time she's probably learned and understood what makes her look great, what ways of moving are attractive, and learned what is the right and wrong things to say and how to say it. I think understanding all of this has come easier to her than it has to you. However I have known of a girl that is just crazy stunning and she didn't have to try in any way, she could just look and be her natural self, and every time i feel insecure i think of her and cry my eyes out, so without knowing your sister there is a possibility she is this kind of girl.

• Most men end up approaching the after plain or average women because the "ugly" one is too ugly and the beautiful one too beautiful.

• you are not plain average girl
    guys are attracted to different kind of girls
    i am not smoking hot, but there are guys who like the average me

• It's not love they fall in love with it's her face or body. Hot men 90% of the time are vain and ignore you all together or like you said are plain and are known to use women. Here's a good example look at Donald Trump kind of a plain guy don't you think and he's known to treat his wife like a Queen some times those pretty faces come with a price that is just not worth it. Ask your sister about them I'm sure she would be more than glad to share about them.

• 90 is an extremely high percentage. Sounds like you've just had a lot of bad experience with men. Asker isn't looking for the right men. Don't settle for less.

• Of course they would. You are always somebodys type.