Girls - when you test a guy, what's the best response?

I've been dealing with some tests from a girl recently and at first I just redirected them, then I would brush them off, finally I would walk away from it. More recently however said girl tried to test my boundaries and gave mixed signals/played games so I called her out on it, gave a couple of examples which she denied so I told her I am done and walked away.

Was this a good way of dealing with her mixed signals/games/disrespectful behavior?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah. So... you really -are- done, right? Because if you come back... well... then she's going to know she has you. So you should probably search for a new fishie.

0|1
    0|0
    • Exactly what I am thinking. So I told her off, but I feel she was being very manipulative in this situation and I know I can't backtrack on my decision nor do I intend to unless she comes to me with an acceptable response to her mixed signals/rudeness.

The question is, is that the right way to deal with a situation if you feel the person is really pushing on your boundaries?

• Show All
    • Okay good to know. Also it wasn't so much I told her it's done, what I really told her is please don't contact me again - know they're closely related , if not identical but I felt the need to establish a boundary whereby she knows I am capable of walking away from disrespect and I am not like every other guy who will take her bad behavior just because she thinks they should.

• It means the same thing lol, for sure. I think you did the right thing. Hopefully she'll have learned from this experience and you can move on to someone with fewer emotional problems.

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Yes be done and stay done. People like that are a dime a dozen and nobody needs that negativity in their lives.

0|0
    0|0
  • The best way to deal with players is ignore them

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• You should just walk away. A woman who tests you is too immature to date.

0|0
    0|0