How do I tell a girl I'm interested in her and I'm willing to get to know her better?

Without being direct about it or asking her out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most importantly you need to be relaxed and carefree, its okay to be interested her. But you want to make sure you sound like you just want to be friendly not "hungry" for her, even if that seems like common sense its important. Like Macklin91 said, just ask her to hang out and when you see the opportunity, "calmly" ask her out. You don't have to be extravagant. Just say do you want to go out. Make sure you see how she responds to, to see if she's hesitant or not. Just a piece of advice, if she is hesitant, don't make her the only girl you're focused on.

What Girls Said 3

• there is honestly no way of asking her that - any way you say it, it will still come out as if you are asking her out but I guess just add "just as friends"

• Direct is the only way... You can flirt, be nice and all that, but she will be sitting there wondering if it's just friendly.

• Ask her questions! Like fun get to know you questions! I met this guy a few months ago and he started to play this question game with me. So if you want to know more about her, she'll instantly know that you are interested in her.

What Guys Said 2

• Be direct. Beating around the bush wastes time and energy. If she rejects you, so what. On to the next one.

• Not to sure how you can accomplish this without asking her out? Asking her to hang out to get to know each other better isn't bad.