Are you addicted to your phone?

If a guy you were dating said you were addicted and asked you to not check your phone when out on dates would/could you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I sure hope the girls answer that they wouldn't be checking their freaking phones when they're out on dates. That would drive me nuts.

What Guys Said 1

• Wow that would kind of bug me if she did that constantly on a date. Hope i don't find a girl like that

What Girls Said 7

• easily. the only reason i check my phone is if im texting people. and its my alarm in the mornings but other than that, i could live without it.

one time a couple years ago a girl in my math class got her phone taken away and she starting crying so much. like damn its just a phone, you'll get it back eventually. its not like its a major necessity of life.

• I could live without it - its not a necessity - to me at least so I could care less about it. Especially if I am out on a date, I am pretty sure my loved ones would know about it and not disturb me until I call them...

• I could throw my phone away wouldn't miss it.

• sure it happens we all want to see the next text or phone call from him

• no to sports and my computer :p not a good combination :p hihi

• Sure. He's right there with me. Anybody else that wants to talk can wait

• Nope not in the least bit...