A more logical question. Lol. Are you just saying it or no?

Okay so this lovely topic is about interracial dating. I am personally for it and support it along with gay marriage and gay couples. This question is for all- heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual, transsexual and just about every sexual you can think about. Lol. A lot of people say "yeah, I'd date outside of my race because I don't see a problem with it" and all that other crap, but I mean like, how many people have actually said it and done it? How many people have said that and approached someone of another race on the terms of a relationship?

I am asking this because I was thinking of a conversation that I was having with this guy, I honestly don't recall what race he was, but I am pretty sure he was mixed, anyways- he said I always wanted to have mixed children (yeah, he was thinking a bit into the future. Lol.) and now that I am thinking about that, I was wondering if he ever even approached a girl of another race.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have said I do not mind interracial dating and I don't mind being in a interracial relationship. Have I been in one myself? Nope, but it isn't that I haven't tried. I have approached girls of other races/ethnicity and have been shot down every time.

• I am sorry, but the first thing I noticed was you name and was like "what... the... hell" Lol. But back to the point, what if a girl was bold enough to approach you? (mind you, she is still of a different race.)

• Ohh, well funny guy I am then ;)

• That you are sir, that you are. :P

What Guys Said 2

• While I don't have anything against it, I am only really attracted to women of my own race. It's not a matter of some kind of prejudice, it's just how I am. And hell, anyone who really puts the minuscule chemical reactions that go on inside their head in order to form their opinion above the livelihood of another human's life isn't in any position to be shaking a finger at relationships they disapprove of.

And like I said, personally I have not been attracted to many women outside of my own race, but that doesn't mean I have a problem with other people who do.

• Sounds like a pick up line

• No, it wasn't. Lol. We were just having a random conversation about it and he admitted to it.

• I don't know man. Lol. I was just telling you guys why I randomly asked this question. What he said isn't the point, I just want my questions answered by whoever is willing to answer them. Lmao.

• Well i dated a couple of black girls but we never talked about kids

What Girls Said 3

• id definitely date outside of my race. there are very few hispanic guys I've actually ever taken a liking to. I've never had a boyfriend but i see no problem dating outside my race. however, i do usually fall for white guys but there are plenty of other people of other races that I've taken a liking to. but by usually falling for white guys, if i do date one, that would be outside of my race

• I think it is just his pick up line is what it is

• I'm going to be completely honest, it's hard for me to find people outside of my race attractive. I have found some very hot African Americans that I would date, but mostly I go for Caucasians. That being said I do really like tan guys, so maybe if he was tan because of being a different race I could still find him attractive. I don't know, it's never happened, but I guess it could. I'm not against interracial dating but sometimes I do find it a little odd, and other times I find it totally natural. Just to add other experiences to your question, my cousin has only dated one white guy, so maybe it's different for everyone, although she is like me in a lot of ways.