I'm just so pissed off right now?

I honestly believe I have been nothing but used and used as in being just the guy on side show for this girl... we dated back in may for a month. Then out of no where broke it off cause she said she needs time to work on herself and needs her space cause she was just getting out of a rough 4 1/2 year relationship with a guy who just messed her up and is not herself amymore. So i respected it. She's texted these times saying she misses me and all this stuff. And says just need to have patience with her cause with all this stuff she working on it will be better for later on down the road. I've heard that she had been seeing her ex here and there and yesterday I went by her house and her ex boyfriends truck was parked at her house. That just has pissed me off! What would she tell me she misses me and everything g and tell. me to have patience for her when it seems like she's seeing her ex again... I just don't get it...

Most Helpful Girl

• It is very possible she's missing you AND wanting her ex, so yes, you're being played. She's wanting her cake and eat it too and she's doing no one any favours being like this. Let her go. If she's used you, thank yourself it was only for a month.

• Well just so you know she is back hanging out with her ex and has been nothing but bullshitting me. And all her friends and family members are not happy with her from what I've heard personally from them. She even didn't go to her own sisters b day party or anything cause she was with that douch

What Girls Said 3

• I get that you care about her but you need to care for yourself and this is hurting you tell her to choose once and for all make it clear what you want. And if she can't move on

• I don't think I'm gonna bother talking to her anymore cause it has just ripped a hole in my heart that she's done me like this. If she texts me wanting to do something or anythin I'm just gonna be like I'm sorry but I can't talk to you til I know you're done with ex boyfriend, boyfriemd or whatever her is

• That's the spirit it won't be easy but it's for the best. The person you choose for yourself should strengthen you not weaken you

• That's true. I mean I had the most amazing feeling about her but it just seems like all. she's done is hurt me and I'm just sick of it and tired of feeling like, excuse my language, shit lol

• I think she is not over her ex, & you might chance being her rebound if you date her. I'd find someone who is ready to date, & forget about this girl.

• Yeah I believe I'm done with her. I feel like all. she's done is hurt me and I'm done with it

• Find a better girl, they are out there

• Oh yeah I know. I can do so much better than her. Just whatever. The way I see it is that it's her loss, not mine

• she has another man, she sees you as a friend

• But she told everyone how cute she thought I was and how much she liked me. Amd she texts me saying she misses me and how she thinks about me and that she r embers our for st date and how she'll never forget that night. I think she's messing with me and it hurts

What Guys Said 1

• Two words, move on. Seems like you got it already but to make sure: No more contact.

Time to end this oneitis.