Guys... what do you think?

I'm a mexican girl and I absolutely love german, italian and french culture! I love those countries and I personally find men more attractive there and I was wondering what do you european guys think about Mexico and it's people? I say this because I'm aware of all the stereotypes and jokes people make to us.. And about the women here, would you find attractive a brunette with black long curly hair, basic brown eyes and curves? I just find you so attractive and I want to know what do you think of us. Every opinion is accepted:)

Most Helpful Guy

• Most German guys I know are very tall and like tall women as a partner. In NZ where I'm from which is extremely multicultural. A women like you would be considered very attractive . I love meeting South American girls here . The stereotypes and jokes you mention are unknown in my country. My suggestion is to travel there and experience for yourself , who knows the man of your dreams might be looking for a girl just like you !

• Thanks a lot! And I'm really happy to hear about the not-knowing of stereotypes because I find them very disgusting and awful! Thank you very much for your opinion again:)

What Guys Said 4

• I like how a lot of Mexican women look: short with curves yum. I'm not sure about the cultural thing but it entirely depends in the girl :)

• Mexico is a mix of races. It's always good. Brunettes are always attractive. My wife is a brunette. Long black hair, is pure passion.

• I personally think mexican girls are sexy as hell ;)

• I'm a mutt of many different races including German, Italian, and a little French (very little French) and I say sure, why the hell not

What Girls Said 0