A girl would not hang out with you unless she likes you? And she wouldn't initiate all outings unless she likes you?

So what it think is that a girl/woman woildnthang out one on one with a guy unless she likes him?

Also she would hang out with you unless she lies you, while having a boyfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I hesitate to hang out with a guy, one-on-one at least.
    In high school I went to one of my best friend's house to play video games... he took that as an invitation to put his hand down my pants.

I have a boyfriend and I do love having guy friends and I don't mind hanging out with them. I'm careful when it comes to one-on-one time though. Apparently it sends the wrong message.

What Girls Said 1

• I hang out a lot with guys just as friends.

What Guys Said 2

• You won't know the answer until you actually hang out. Why? It may play out a couple different ways. You may find yourself in a position where she just wants to be a friend and you go no where. Or she may allow you to seduce her, which means she is cheating. Do you want to date someone capable of cheating? Then there is the possibility it never happens. She may be bringing it up to string you along with false hope. Women do that sometimes.

• Can't go strictly off that. Some women are attention whores and will take opposite attention where they can get it, even if they don't like you at all. Sad reality