Guys dating an older girl? Bad or good?

I'm 23 and the guy I'm interested in is 19... we see each other a lot in our neighbourhood but I'm afraid if I were to start dating him people would make fun of me... people being his friends or family... like I'm a nice girl and the reason I like him is cause he's mature and sweet, unlike my older ex who is an idiot... yet I also am worried I'm going to be some sort of pedo...

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not gonna be a pedo, There is nothing wrong with dating a younger guy than you when its legal, and he will have soo many bragging rights that lucky ass mfer.

What Guys Said 5

• Age is only a number ! I personaly am attracted to younger ladies! I say if he makes you happy go for it!

• Psssh.

They're not in the relationship. Ignore them. In 10 years, it won't matter a bit.

• He's legal so as long as you two are ok with the relationship, everyone else can kiss your ass.

• I don't see any problem.
    I have dated a 24 yr girl when i was 19 and she was so mature and everything between us was so beautiful.

• A four year difference. *pfffft*

What Girls Said 0