Explain play fighting as flirting?

I play with this girl (my crush) all the time and i want to know if it's flirting? She will hit me for no apparent reason and I will hit her back, at the same spot, but there's once when she suddenly hit my chest and i accidently hit her boobs but she didn't mind and we continued fighting? But whole process we were smiling at each other and had a lot of physical contact. But i wasn't sure if it was flirting so can someone enlighten me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I see you are under 18 so I am going to keep this relatively PG. When me and my fiance were in high school that is specifically what I would do to let him know I wanted physical contact. Again that was a form of flirting I would use, I liked being "feisty". However playfighting can quickly escalate so if you do think its worth pursuing pay extremely close attention because it can get out of hand extremely fast. If she doesn't want to continue DON'T.
    With the warning out of the way just have fun since she probably wants to be involved with you!

What Girls Said 2

• Girls like physical contact like that. It could mean she was flirting with you or didn't realise she was flirting with you but it means she doesn't mind you touching her which could mean she was flirting with you.

• I think she wants more :p
    If u are bold enough to do this, its a HUGE turn on, at least for me - pin her to the wall, even she struggles a bit and then look into her :PP ahhh thats so sexy !

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe she's waiting for you to escalate.

• You said it yourself - it's flirting by physical contact. Plus, girls like to be dominated. So *win*. Hold her down. Tease her a little. Make sure your faces are close together. Then KISS HER.