For guys and girls: Do you have a race preference?

Do any of you prefer the looks of guys/girls of a certain race, if so, which one and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Im mostly into black or white guys;not usually attracted to Asians but its not exclusive))

What Guys Said 9

• if I can find a half Asian half white girl that's the dream for me:D but honestly if I love her then I love her and no race matters

• This is my order starting with best. Asian, Latina, (all others) Black and white are tied nectar physically they are very similar aside from skin color. Thus is strictly based on physical attraction, I can't stand people who reject races because of stereotypes acc prejudice.

• yes im white and i like white girls. im a sinner i know but i am just not sexually attracted to other races. like this indian guy i worked with asked if i liked indian girls and i was like. "not really" and i felt racist for saying it but heck i can't help my sexual preferences. :/

• that is the most natural preference for a white man and does not have anything to do with racism.

• White girls and Hispanic girls I'm really attracted to. I can find someone attractive in any race however. Hispanic girls, Latinas really stand out because they seem to have bold personalities and are very attractive, normally very nice shapes. Being bold, brave and open is something I always liked as a shyguy, makes me more open.

• I see so many beautiful woman of varying skin tones. My standards do vary though. For example, I have higher standards when it comes to darker toned black women.

• I have only dated white girls, but I wouldn't say its a preference, but more of a circumstance

• Yes.
    I just don't have any attraction to other than white.
    I can't help it.
    I don't hate other races, I'm just not attracted.

• No. Why? Because I'm the weirdo who thinks having a racial preference is slightly racist.

• Latina cause they're so hot , 2nd Asian as they're hot , kind have self respect morals and treat their men well. Almost the perfect woman !! But I would date any race and have but those 2 are my top picks so far.

What Girls Said 7

• and why should one care? everyone has his or her own preference. whether it wants to be related only to a natural preference, or have cultural and traditional reasons or personal reasons other than only love or a sexual feeling. there is freedom and choosing the one to share a life with is the right of every individual and they have the right to choose anyone for personal, cultural or any other reason. if in a family everyone date and marry a particular race that is their choice. if in a family everyone date and marry different races that is their choice. which race and why is their concern and should not be yours, you can only accept it.

• I'm open to dating guys of any race, but I guess I have more of a preference for white guys. I find most of them attractive, their hair, eyes, skin everything lol.

• Well... half white half Asians are quite attractive. But... I think that I'm attracted to people of various races. I'm not really sure if I could identify a definite preference. It's okay if you do have one, though. You can't help what you do and don't like.

• I'm attracted to white, Asian, & Hispanic mostly. But not Indian and rarely black. Even tho I'm black too.

• i don't know why but i am always attracted to Latino guys and i'm least attracted to white guys

• I've only dated white guys... But I am attracted to other races too..

• I prefer causcasian.. I am just attracted to them most :ppppp
    No preference on hair or eyes colour