What do you personally use Tinder for?

Do you personally use Tinder primarily for just hooking up or actual dating or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• I tried tinder for 2 months or so after my ex broke up with me. It felt like a hookup app. Matched with this lovely girl who was a real model which was the only date I went on with it. Whilst she and I were both looking for a relationship, she wasn't the brightest of sparks, and we could not connect. So, after that I gave up, and deleted tinder. There are more ways to meet girls than just tinder.

What Girls Said 4

• I logged on for actual dating. & found a lot of males on for hook ups and flings... I also found 1 or 2 interested in actually dating. So I guess you really just need to feel people out and make sure you both have the same intentions. I know my brother has met a female on there before that was only interested in hooking up. Everyone is different. To each their own.

• yeah there's both types on there, I think the ratio is in favor of the people hooking up though:P

• I used Tinder for a short period of time. I was writing a paper on it and needed to do some research. Had a lot of "connections" on the app, however didn't really take any to the next level as I assumed everyone on there was just trying to hook up!

• I've used it out of boredom.

• I don't have a Tinder haha.

What Guys Said 3

• all my friends use Tinder for basic hookups and it truly fucking works:P im surprised but then im not surprised hahaa.

• I had pretty good success on Tinder. If anything, it's a good way to meet people especially if you have a busy schedule.

• Just out of boredom and to chat with girls.