Do ALL men find other women attractive even if they are engaged and say that he loves her?

I was just curious if all guys find other women attractive even if they are in love with the woman he is with. Or does this mean that he doesn't love her and is just with her because he can't get the other women (they are too pretty for him)?

Most Helpful Guy

• I felt that way when I was 15-16 and in love (not in a relationship with her) I missed even seeing a lot of very interesting girls because of it. It's an age thing, I think.

What Guys Said 11

• By her do you mean you and by he do you mean your fiance? If so you sound a bit worried over something a bit trivial.

But to answer the question, yes guys will find other women attractive but it has nothing to do with loving her any less. I'm as loyal as it gets when it comes to men. I'm completely in love with my girlfriend and even after only 10 months of being in a relationship I know I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I'd do anything for her, but if I'm out and see an attractive woman I'm going to check her out. You can be THE most beautiful girl in the world and it wouldn't stop guys from being attracted to other girls even if you two were married. It's biology.

Since dating my girlfriend I've found that I find women I used to think were attractive are now mediocre. Doesn't stop me from still finding some women beautiful.

• everyone is going to be attracted to a person physically regardless if they are in a loving relationship or not (man or woman). just because you are with someone doesn't mean you suddenly become blind to beauty.

the only difference is that there should be no action based on that attraction or really even lust after that person

• I've met two men in the last few years who said they pretty much don't find anyone else attractive when in love/infatuation.

But i think for most guys when happy its not a big deal. It's like you see a photo of some food that looks really good, but you don't crave it the way you get cravings for the favorites you know and love, know what i mean?

• We all find other women attractive just like a woman in love will find other guys attractive. It's only natural.

• We're engaged/married not dead. Of course we'll find other women attractive. An attractive woman is an attractive woman.

• yeah what rthomas43 said. just let his actions speak for him.

• I'm always going to find other women attractive. I just don't care if they are attractive in that situation. I'm not interested.

• I've never been in love, but I highly doubt that anyone, male or female, will stop finding other people attractive.
    Doesn't mean your fiance will act on anything.

• If you are in love, then yeah we love all woman through her eyes..

• Yes, we can find other women attractive. Of course we could. Even if we're in love with another woman. I mean, you put someone who is physically similar or identical to the woman he loves in front of him, of course he's going to find her attractive, she shares physical traits with the woman he loves.

"Or does this mean that he doesn't love her and is just with her because he can't get the other women (they are too pretty for him)? "

That is ridiculous in the extreme. I have to wonder what sort of mental defect exists in a woman who can think like this.

• Well he has made comments that he is with me because I am the only one who has ever been nice to him and that the pretty girls were always mean to him. So was wondering if that might go through his mind.

• If looks don't matter to him why does he look?

• Ah, you're one of THOSE...

• You don't just magically stop finding other people attractive

What Girls Said 4

• Acknowledging another person's attractiveness does not invalidate feelings for your partner.

To be honest, your question is quite insulting towards men as well as plain daft.
    It implies that men have no feelings and don't connect with their partners on an emotional level, but only care about looks.

Also, ALL men? Seriously?

• yes of course, who doesn't like to look at eye candies, it applies to women too.
    finding another person attractive doesn't mean he/she love her partner lesser.
    see no touch :P

• Being enganged/married/in a relationship does not mean someone is dead inside. Same goes for women, by the way.

• No not all men