I can sense when a guy is a player/bad?

It's like a six sense. When I was younger I would watch horror movies and predict the ending before it happened.
Now I can tell what type of person a guy is.
Because I will feel off about him. Even if don't have a valid reason.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think people in general have more of an instinctual sense than they acknowledge, and this encompasses things beyond romance. Consider the people who walk around with ear buds blasting music into their skulls. They become oblivious to what people are doing around them and consequently become vulnerable. I have never done this, because my instincts tell me not to, but these people seem to have no trouble disregarding their instincts this way. That has always seemed like the oddest thing in the world to me.

I think all women have the instinct to spot bad men but choose to disregard it because the guy is attractive, confident, charming, and so on. Their sense of empathy gets in their way because they feel that they are obligated to ignore their instinct, to keep an open mind, and to give him a chance. When he has been given a chance and blows it, the womanly sense of empathy gets in the way again because they feel that they are obligated to give him a second chance, then a third, then a fourth. Before you know it, they are emotionally attached to a player, womanizer, manipulator, abuser, etc.

Women would do well to pay more attention to their instinct. If they feel that their instinct is not working correctly, then they should ask the men around them what their instincts say. Men have insider information on the way men operate and their (3x) greater territorialism makes them very well suited to spot threats of various kinds, not only to themselves but also potential mates, so men can spot these players, womanizers, manipulators, abusers, and other unsavory characters from a mile away. Women would do well to consult with the trustworthy men around them. This will help them avoid unnecessary trouble but also give them information that will develop their instincts.

What Guys Said 9

• Not many guys are very subtle, and it's not hard to know a manipulative sort.

T he problem is most girls are so impressed by the guy's car and money and flashy friends they'll ignore etheir sixth sense

• that's actually a pretty awesome sense you have. it will come in handy:D

• Yeah, I do that with *everyone*.
    I can just tell if they're compatible personas or not.
    You can kinda judge based on the way they talk and behave.

• To me, this is an example of a girl who has put too much faith in her "senses" and so when she gets this idea in her head that a guy has cheated on her something, no amount of evidence will ever ever convince her that she's wrong.

• I think most guys will endure this sort sooner or later. Women who are driven purely by their intuition can never be wrong, even when they are wrong. Their strength of conviction is unwavering.

It can be quite maddening when you're accused of something you did not do while not having the power to convince them otherwise.

• Doesn't girl logic some how backfires in a silly way

• Don't rely too much on your intuition. You may end up writing off the right guys, and giving the wrong ones a chance. The angry, single nice guys shouting that girls pick the wrong guys aren't exactly making that up from scratch.

Ask yourself what values in a man matter to you the most.

• that's bad. the vibes I give always confused girls. you might not be 100% correct but being carefull is good too

• I'm very good at reading people. Even if they change their attitude. Lol

• You said you think I'm an sexual object. I'm a human being. I deserve an apology. Until then bye.

• I didn't mention you.. why do you take this personally. if I say a Girl that does something is good.. would you take it personally too?

• Maybe you should trust your intuition, even train it to be better. Many gifted people forget about their abilities because others convince them they aren't real. An old Chinese saying comes to mind, "Someone who says something is impossible should not interrupt the person doing it."

• Can you only do it in person with someone if they are in front of you or can you do it through reading text messages as well? (Like some guy sending you a message?)

• Both. But mostly in person. You can read their fascia expressions and behavior.

• I watch dating shows. I see the women giving men stinky looks or saying things under low key. So you could watch for that.

• Dating shows? Lol nah sounds like too much trouble for me have :-)

• You lost me at "even if i dont have a valid reason" and i will never believe the six sense females claim to have

What Girls Said 2

• u have a spiritual gift... the gift of discernment. this will fare u well through life

• Really - cool :) - Don't go for him then