I care about my friend but I also want to date another girl, what do I do?

I've been hooking up with my friend on and off for a year, I'm really used to having her in my life. I know she's liked me but we never became serious, I've dated a few girls since I've known her. Recently I started dating someone else and my friend completely shut me down. She won't even talk to me anymore and I don't know why.

The girl I'm seeing now is a crush I've been hung up on for a few years. I don't want to lose either girls..

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously she would do that she is but hurt that you would do this to her. Its a slap to the face especial if she or you told her that there was some attraction. I would totally consider talking to them to clear things up

What Girls Said 1

• Her feelings got hurt and she's trying to protect herself.. Give her, her space, go with what you like

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like she wanted more than just "hooking up" and got upset when you began dating other girls. Go with what you're truly interested in, sounds like it isn't her, which is fine.