Shy guy... signs he likes me?

there's this guy at my work.. I honestly though he disliked me cuz he never talked to me. Then one day he randomly said something about how we never talked and the way he said it almost sounded upset or something. Ever since though he's been friendlier, kinda teasing me and even joined me on break after I told him I was going on break.. and so we went outside by ourselves and just talked. It kinda seems like he likes me but yet it's just hard cuz he's not like a super friendly outgoing, laid back easy to read person. He's pretty serious and shy for the most part. What are signs I can look for that he might like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• well, talk to him and ask if he likes you, and a guy asking those things is a sign that he likes you, but not the only sign, not every guy will approach a girl

What Guys Said 2

• the best thing about a laid back and shy : look how he is with others.. does he tries to approch and want to know them .. is he curious about people in general or what he is trying to talk to you.. .

• look at his feet when he talks to you. If their pointing towards you then its a small but clear sign of erotic interest. Also take a quick glimpse at his penis, if its kinda pointing towards you then it means he has a boner and really likes you.

What Girls Said 0