Do you think we'll make it?

I'm going to be a Junior in High school. My boyfriend is going to be a freshman in college. We love each other waaayy to much to break up before school starts. We want this so much, I feel like I need him in my life. I wanted to get a second opinion on whether you guys will think we could do this. Once I graduate high school it will be much easier to be together we just have to push through till then.

Most Helpful Guy

• it could totally work, its definitely not impossible. the odds may sound against you but that's entirely up to you both to defeat those odds. if you both want it that bad then it will work no matter what. trust me.

What Guys Said 3

• Honestly the odds are pretty low that you'll make it through his freshman year.

Imagine if you were on a diet. You didn't want to eat candy. So you walk through the mall and see candy stores, but you're holding onto an apple. It's relatively easy to just eat the apple and walk by the candy stores.

Now imagine that your apple is far away in the fridge. Instead of the candy stores being in the mall, they've opened a candy store in your house. As well as an ice cream shop, a brownie shop and a froyo shop. All of these temptations are everywhere.

• There's absolutely no reason why this wouldn't work, of course, it has to be something both of you wanted.

• Hre's 18, he's now dating a minor... good luck with that -_-

What Girls Said 2

• If both of you are committed to each other AND you want it to work it will work. But be aware, his feelings can change once he gets around different people, has new experiences and influences. Keep communication open and always know where you stand. I know someone who stayed with their high school sweetheart and she graduated college this past year. But I've had the experience of losing my high school sweetheart after freshman year in college.

I wish you all the best!

• Of course it can work, it just depends on how bad you want to work for it. My husband is in the military, so we definitely know how the long distance relationship is, and we'll have to experience it again at some point. It's hard, really hard and super lonely, but if you really love him, oh it's so worth it. It can work, but you have to really put the effort into it and so does he.