I mean let's be honest here what would a 24 year old guy want with an 18 year old girl?

Like he talks about wanting to date and he seems very nice but honestly why? Two different stages of life... but he wants to date her? Why?

Ok I am talking about myself I am 17 but will be 18 next month. He knows I am 17 but he said when I turn 18 he would want to get to know me, date me and start a relationship. That's why I am confused.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen far bigger age gaps. My stepmother is like, a decade younger than my dad and she's still the man in the relationship. I swear man age is just a number, you can be a controlling bitch at any age so why not go young if thats all there is to choose from -_- not saying there is i'm just saying there's a perfectly decent justification someone might have

What Guys Said 10

• Unless you told him you're moving far away to dorm at a college making it impossible I don't see an issue. If you like him, go with it. Otherwise just say you're not interested.

• wants to get to know her but may have an ulterior motive:P

• He totally could be of serious intent. Especially if you're not a completely normal, boring girl.

If you've got shit going for you, he could be like: Dayum, if I pass this up, I'll always be kicking myself for not trying for her.

• Yeah it's not that bad of a difference. Me and gf started dating she was 19 and I was 24.

• 6 years isn't much. It might seem like a lot, if you're less than 18. An 18 year old wouldn't date a 12 year old.
    Personally, I'd think 19 and 24 would be fine. It's not far off that.

• Why does it matter the age if they are compatible? I'm 23 and I'm talking to an 18 year old. Why is it a problem?

• Sex. That is the ONLY reason a 24 yr or older man would want to be with a kid that young

• When I'm 50 I'll still be chasing after 18 year old girls. Why buy an old cow when you could get a young heifer?

• Id go for an 18 year old when im 24

Prime female age

• Cause he thinks she;s hot that;s all

What Girls Said 2

• Please stop trying to seem naive and innocent. Besides, it's not your relationship seeing that you're under 18 so don't worry about someone elses relationship

• I'm talking about myself I will be 18 next month. He just turned 24

• I honestly wasn't trying to get an ego boost I was just confused that's all. I didn't mean any harm by it. And someone saying he wants me for sex wouldn't be an ego boost or being "hot".

• I agree with Glitter_TE_ART on this one.

• I don't see whats the problem with that.. O. o