I don't know if the date went bad or not?

I overreact a lot by the way. So I went on my first date with this guy. I said a lot of stupid things around him, but I thought it was pretty fun. I'm scared he didn't have the same experience bc of all of the stupid things I said, and it was somewhat awkward even though I've known him for a long time. Usually we're not awkward. It lasted for 3 and a half hours. I told him that we should go out again, & we suggested some places and he suggested a time too. But then he told me to remind him bc he said he's forgetful. Shouldn't guys remember that kind of stuff? Anyways what are the signs that he had a good or bad time on the date? I'm scared he doesn't want to see me again.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he contacts you for another date that means he is interested

• Okay well it's been 2 days, so should I be worried. There's been no form of communication, but today he's supposed to leave for vacation.

• That's great! I'm glad it worked out. Thanks for MH!

• I'm glad it did too lol. You're welcome!!

What Guys Said 2

• I'm going to let you girls into a little secret. There is nothing you can do to mess up a first date (unless you do some crazy shit, like tell him you love him).

• Im also forgetful. Hit meh up anytime for a HAWT date ;D

What Girls Said 2

• If he specified a time to go out again, he's interested in another date. If he wasn't, he likely wouldn't have led you on by being so specific about a follow-up date, instead being vague. You probably didn't sound as stupid to him as you did to yourself, if at all. :)

• Maybe he really is forgetful