Girl I have a huge crush on since elementary school lives in Orlando and I live in Miami. Help!

There is a girl I like that lives in orlando. I use to live in orlando and we use to go to the same school. This was in elementary school and 6th grade, I am currently 18. I mostly saw her in 5th grade we had the last class of the day together. We only really talked about 5 times she might remember me cause by the end of summer I broke a leg and the whole class saw me and wrote me sum letters so she might remember me, I only locked eyes on her once in 6th grade (We didn't have a class together). I moved to Miami after 6th grade and we haven't spoken since. About two years ago I found her on Facebook I have not added her as a friend or messenged her because I was scared to mess things up. Now we are both 18 I live in Miami she lives in Orlando But my mom lives in orlando so I still go to orlando every other weekend. I defentily want to talk to her again even if we don't end up together I want to try, I'll be happy if we become friends. I have my 5th grade year book as proof where on the same page. What should I do don't want to mess this up just want a shot. (To describe the girl from her Facebook page She is very smart and hard working she is a great athlete and it looks like we have about 50 percent in common from what she likes and what I like.)

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow lol this reminds me of my situation. I've lived in Miami all my life and in high school I met a guy I liked. Our senior year he startles to act very different as if he liked me. Long story short he moved after high school to Gainesville for school, I stayed in Miami. We stayed in contact through text and email (he doesn't have a fb). So fast forward 4 years and I moved about 45 minutes now from where he stays, which was unexpected (me moving.) He wants to come see but its been so long that I'm really freaking out. Point being just give it a shot. Send her a request and/or message on FB. You never know what could happen. Maybe you'll start off as friends and move from there. But if you don't make a move you'll always be thinking "what if".

• should I Say hey we went to elementary school together or would you fid it creepy that after 6 years I still remember her and have a crush on her.

• I think you should just take it one step at a time. Send her a friend request first and wait to see if she accepts. If she does its likely she remembers you.

What Girls Said 4

• Keep in touch through texts then meet up in holidays

• wait til you're old enough to date her. talk to her and become close friends. and when you get old enough, visit her

• Been there done that, dont do it! You dont know if you want to be with her yet and could waiste both your times. I know you dont believe me but try if you want. Not for too long.

• move there then lol

What Guys Said 1

• Learn to drive. Problem solved