How did my "date" go? Good or BAD? I can't tell

okay. We both sign up for a cooking class together and she comes along. Good.

so we go through the class and we enjoy ourselves and we occasionally rub elbows as we go about it, and there is always static between us. So it ends and we are about to all go out to dinner (all of us)

But she then says that she has to go and meet her friend, so we both split from the main class group and are walking back to the school hostel.

Our conversations; she said I seem really dark when talking about school and that it was really boring. So I quit being like that. Otherwise she laughs at almost all things I say.

Anyway, so we're walking and she then suddenly realizes she has 2 hours to spare before going to her subsequent date; she claimed she has to meet her best friend to console her about her evil "boyfriend". So does that mean she wanted to ditch me?

anyway, so she said she has some time to kill. SO I ask her if she wanted to hang out a bit more; she said yeah. So we go to the mall, every time we walk we rub shoulders and elbows again, and she complains about static going on and I start going "Wow Sparks are flying between us" and she laughs. Then she says the static is annoying and then this makes her want to constantly hold me to avoid it. So she held onto my arm very close.

So at the end of it, we\'re back at school and we leave from there and we said we would meet again and she would call me.

My friend said that the date didn't go well because I didn't "Score" at the end. This was my 1 st date so I don't really know what makes a date good or bad.

i don't really go out on dates because I am quite shy around girls here. I am the only guy on my team who has never had a girlfriend and when I go out with a girl it becomes like NEWS FLASH to the guys and they all try and give me advice and stuff.. an

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• hold up. just because not all girls don't want to make out after a first date doesn't mean that it wasn't a good time. it just means she's a quality girl, plus how do you feel the date went? it seems like it was just what ever, are you used to more spectacular dates or more interesting people? I definitely think she's interested in you. or she was acting like it! she's kind of mean to you but also flirty I wouldn't worry so much but for your sake I think you need to have more fun on your dates that keep you both interested, for the first one anyways, if she does call, it doesn't mean the date went amazing but it does mean she likes you

• Awh :) yes that's really good!

• I think the date went spectacular... if it is a "date". I get told constantly that it's not a date because I didn't get laid, I think it's lame... but if you keep hearing this you kinda doubt yourself. No I think she's interesting and I think our conversations and the static thing WAS TOTALLY COOL like it shoulda been in a movie or something, and tha'ts our moment. We are supposed to meet again to go out at some stage, I haven't called, but she did say she's cool wth meeting again. so that's good right?

What Girls Said 2

• I don't believe you need to score to make it a good date..a date is a date, a one night stand is a one night stand. if you really like this girl & want a relationship with her, your off to a good start.

• Yeah I like her. I think it went okay.t hanks. It seems girls aren't all hyped about "scoring" unlike my guy firend.s

• You'll know if it was a good date depending on if she calls you or not. It doesn't sound like a bad date though. If she didn't want to be in your company she wouldn't have told you that she had time to kill, she'd of used meeting her friend as an excuse and left.

I also 2nd that your friend is an idiot. You shouldn't look at dating girls as looking to score. You should see it as getting to know the girl you like.

• I agree entirely! I wanna know her more by just going out more. And I think it went okay.. as in I feel it did. It's great to get a female perspective. I'm from a boys school and most of my friends are guys and my seniors. Ur right, she could have left but didn't and she's open to going out again.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm no girl, but if you didn't score that means you're a "loser," according to the Webster's French dictionary.

• Your friends being an idiot. Don't worry about it. Dating isn't about getting laid, at least not for me. if you want to go on another date and she wants to go on another date then it was a successful date. I doubt she was trying to ditch you. If she was she would have tied leaving immediately rather than say she had to leave two hours from then. You gave her another chance to ditch when you asked her if she wanted to hang out more, she said she would. You probably did alright. Cooking class probably made a pretty interesting date too.