How did my "date" go? Good or BAD? I can't tell

okay. We both sign up for a cooking class together and she comes along. Good.

so we go through the class and we enjoy ourselves and we occasionally rub elbows as we go about it, and there is always static between us. So it ends and we are about to all go out to dinner (all of us)

But she then says that she has to go and meet her friend, so we both split from the main class group and are walking back to the school hostel.

Our conversations; she said I seem really dark when talking about school and that it was really boring. So I quit being like that. Otherwise she laughs at almost all things I say.

Anyway, so we're walking and she then suddenly realizes she has 2 hours to spare before going to her subsequent date; she claimed she has to meet her best friend to console her about her evil "boyfriend". So does that mean she wanted to ditch me?

anyway, so she said she has some time to kill. SO I ask her if she wanted to hang out a bit more; she said yeah. So we go to the mall, every time we walk we rub shoulders and elbows again, and she complains about static going on and I start going "Wow Sparks are flying between us" and she laughs. Then she says the static is annoying and then this makes her want to constantly hold me to avoid it. So she held onto my arm very close.

So at the end of it, we\'re back at school and we leave from there and we said we would meet again and she would call me.

My friend said that the date didn't go well because I didn't "Score" at the end. This was my 1 st date so I don't really know what makes a date good or bad.

i don't really go out on dates because I am quite shy around girls here. I am the only guy on my team who has never had a girlfriend and when I go out with a girl it becomes like NEWS FLASH to the guys and they all try and give me advice and stuff.. an

Most Helpful Girl

• hold up. just because not all girls don't want to make out after a first date doesn't mean that it wasn't a good time. it just means she's a quality girl, plus how do you feel the date went? it seems like it was just what ever, are you used to more spectacular dates or more interesting people? I definitely think she's interested in you. or she was acting like it! she's kind of mean to you but also flirty I wouldn't worry so much but for your sake I think you need to have more fun on your dates that keep you both interested, for the first one anyways, if she does call, it doesn't mean the date went amazing but it does mean she likes you

• I think the date went spectacular... if it is a "date". I get told constantly that it's not a date because I didn't get laid, I think it's lame... but if you keep hearing this you kinda doubt yourself. No I think she's interesting and I think our conversations and the static thing WAS TOTALLY COOL like it shoulda been in a movie or something, and tha'ts our moment. We are supposed to meet again to go out at some stage, I haven't called, but she did say she's cool wth meeting again. so that's good right?

• Awh :) yes that's really good!