There's some serious confusion going on here!! Help me please?

Okay, so I'm 16 and this guy is 20.

We met and hung out together for a little while, he introduced me to his friends and I introduced him to some of mine

Everyone gets along.

But, on a night that I was over at his place, me and this guy decide to have sex and afterward, I left. I wasn't going to go back but I left my wallet there so I had to.

He didn't seem to mind. He actually didn't want me to leave so I decided to stay. Later that morning we go out to breakfast with one of his friends.

Honestly I thought that he would have just thought that was the end of what we had and never talk to me again, but he actually texted me and ended up calling me a few days later.

We talked about what we were supposed to do from there. He told me that he didn't care about an age difference, and that we could make a relationship work.

So honestly, he threw me off guard so I don't have any clue as to what to do next.

Do you think he's using me for sex and just being really slick about it? Or is he genuine and I'm just being paranoid? My friends have told me that it's real, but for some reason there's a nagging thought that I might end up being played.

Is it wrong that we're even together? I've heard the horror stories. (I'm in a place where the age of consent is 16)

Please don't judge my opinion, I just want yours.

What Guys Said 1

• He's too old for you. Ultimately, it won't work out more than likely

What Girls Said 0