Ladies! I need a little help!?

The girl that I was seeing for about 4 mos. is coming over for dinner sometime next week. I really like this girl. We put a pause on dating because she was busy going to school. She said she wanted to be "Friends" at that point in time. So my question is how can I tell her I want to be something more than just "fiends"? Women and men can never be friends there will always be that desire and attraction. I want her a part of my life but I don't necessarily care about a label. I just know that I want something with her. Anyway I would appreciate the advice!!!

What Girls Said 1

• It depends. What type of personality does she have? For instance, if she's rather passive and the shy type, I'd suggest eating dinner as per usual, making her feel comfortable and homely, then maybe sit down for a chilled drink or even watch a movie; during this find the opportunity to express how you feel. Don't be all I love you so much I can't live without you blah because she will probably freak out. Just let her know how much you value her company, and how much she means to you. Make her feel special with words. If you get rejected thats no biggy. But if you don't, take her on a cute picnic or so. Good luck! :)

• She's more so the laid back type. Pretty easy to talk to so I should have no problem. I just don't want to mess it up! But she's coming over for dinner so, I'm going to do my best but I feel that I'm not the only guy in her life. Anyway, thanks for the help!!

• Well just remember that you're human too and like everybody else you also have value. If she has other men in her life and is conflicted between more than one, I'd say you deserve someone else's full attention. Oh, and you're welcome :)

What Guys Said 0