I was in the gym, at my college, and I saw this guy, I am straight but he looked like the type girls would find attractive, next thing you know he hooks some very "average" looking girl, very quickly. I am thinking, does she seriously think that guy wants her or is she just opting for a "one-night stand". Situations like this make me think girls wants to get "used"!!
Most Helpful Girl
Okay just a few things:
1. How do you know he's a tool, that's a presumption he could be a nice guy.
2. How do you know he hooked her? Another presumption, maybe they know each other from before? Maybe they've been flirting each time they go to the gym?
3. How do you know they're going to have sex? Maybe they're going to date first?
4. How do you know that she isn't using him? I mean if he's "good looking" as you say, maybe she just wants a one night stand and then see ya later...
5. Why do you equate any male female interaction as sexual and therefore immoral?
Honestly your question says more about you then it does about them. All i can say to answer your question is that no, girls do not want to get used. They just have more hope in the goodness of other people and are willing to take a chance.2